Another war

Not to our surprise the Zenin clan and Gojo clan found out about our relationship. What was to our surprise was how much worse their reactions were than we anticipated. For years our clans had just kept a close eye on each-other, researching their every move but they never interacted with each-other.

Once hearing of me and Gojo dating my whole clan shunned me and I was banned. I was forced to stay in the school dorms, which wasn't bad but, I loved staying at home, when I was at home I felt closer to my mother. I tried arguing with my dad that it was our ancestor's fight not ours but that only made him more angry, Gojo on the other hand got to stay because he was their "legacy" but he still got mouth fulls from his clan.

Aside from giving me and Gojo a few too many words they had much more in store for each-other. Arguing constantly, claiming Gojo seduced me or I seduced him, sneaking into each-others homes in the middle of the night and trashing it. They didn't draw blood because they wanted to keep their titles but that didn't stop them from causing damage to each-others property and even taking hostages.

Me and Gojo set up a plan to end it all. I called a meeting forging my fathers handwriting so all would attend and I forged a letter to my father from my uncle so he would also attend. Gojo stormed into his clan and threatened to leave and never have a successor  if they didn't end this and call a truce, which would mean there wouldn't be another person with the 6 eyes.

At the meeting I called I made sure to lock the doors so they would be forced to hear me, while I said my speech. "I am your only hope to continue our legacy yet you have shunned me. None of you know the extent of the power I posses, you all think my fathers the best, at one point I did too. But I have surpassed you father, I am greater than you because I worked hard without your help. I mastered my jujutsu by myself! If anyone of you doubt me you are welcome to challenge me" many people including my father stepped forward and in the blink of an eye I defeated them all. "Call a truce with the Gojo clan! This is not our fight it was many generations ago and you need to let it go! You want to shun me for falling in love? Go ahead! But your missing the chance to align our clans and create future generations even stronger than us and the Gojo clan!"

Immediately both clans called a truce and made peace with each-other after being threatened to lose the chance of gaining more power. They supported our love and even met with each-other to start over.