The Gods Vote How To Kill Us (Leo)

[Flying was... even more]

"It does seem to get even more amazing each time," Katie said, with the rest of the Greek demigods nodding in agreement.

"Especially with your redesign," I whispered to Annabeth, causing her to blush.

"Thank you," she whispered back.

[In the... reed pipes]

"That sounds beautiful," Mom said.

"It was, but you realize you're on Olympus now, right?" I asked.

"But it's not the Winter Solstice, is it?" she pointed out, raising an eyebrow.

"Touche," I said with a smile.

[Towering at... like to]

"Yes, yes I would," Ares said.

"Not if you know what's good for you," Dad said, leveling a glare at Ares.

"Temper, temper. I didn't say I was going to, I said I'd like to," Ares said with an eye roll.

[Hey, if... throne room]

"That feels rather... poetic," Will said.

"Does it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Think about it, it was at Westover Hall that Aunt Artemis came to you and Bianca chose to become a Huntress. Now, you three are going to her and we all know that Thalia becomes a Huntress," he explained, shooting an apologetic glance at Nico.

"Huh, you're right. It's a bit of a cruel irony," Annabeth said.

[Twelve enormous... a picnic]

"It always does," Luke said.

All the other demigods nodded in agreement.

["Welcome, heroes,"... made it!"]

"Grover said that at Westover Hall as well!" Will exclaimed.

"We get it, Will," I told him with a small chuckle. "No one was disagreeing with you."

[He started... do it!"]

"Do what?" Hazel asked.

"You'll see," I said with a scowl.

["Do what?"... to act."]

"For once," I muttered. 

"What was that?" Zeus demanded.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I said for once," I told him.

Before Zeus could say or do anything, Leo quickly continued reading.

[There was... Forges, Hephaestus]

"Wait, so they don't sit in the same order as the cabins?" Leo asked, pausing in his reading.

"Not typically, no," Hephaestus said. "We haven't been throughout the readings, haven't you noticed?"

"I haven't really been paying attention to how you're seated," Leo said, before continuing to read.

[Hermes winked... of myself]

Annabeth raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.

[All the... them here-"]

"No way," Mom stated firmly.

"Sally-" Paul started.

"No. My son has done nothing but save your butts, and this is how you repay him?" she asked rhetorically.