Chapter 28

everyone had disappeared into their rooms to get ready. you were curling your hair a little bit, wanting it to be more wavy rather than full on curly. you finally finished with it, now pulling out the clothes you had brought.

you slid the dress over your body, loving the way it hugged your curves, although you had always been insecure of your body. you then slide on some fishnets, loving the way they immaculately matched the dress.

you had already done your makeup, keeping it as your usual look. mascara, foundation, concealer, topping it with your favorite liquid blush and contour, along with the typical highlighter on your nose and the corner of your eyes.

although, today you also tried something a little new to you. you took out your eyeshadow, and looked for the shade warm brown. you slowly started to line your lips with a thin makeup brush, pulling your lips back as you glided the brush along them.

you then took a thin angled makeup brush, dipping it along the black eyeshadow, and slowly drew out a wing on your right eye, then repeated the action on your left. you finally added lipgloss, popping your lips together. you were satisfied with the result, never liking your makeup look this much before.

finally, you added a silver chain necklace with a little infinity sign and another with a little '444' on it. you didn't care if it didn't seem like typical club attire. finally, you slid on some heels, they weren't very tall, only a few inches. you would rather be wearing simple flats if you had them.

you grab your small purse you had brought with you, just big enough for your phone, wallet, tissues and sanitizer, along with a few emergency women's necessities.

you walked to the living room, only seeing felix and changbin as you made your way down the stairs. they both turned their heads in your direction as you walked in, changbin whistling as he sees you.

"damn, areum!" he said, a light shade of pink creeping up on your cheeks.

"thanks.." you mutter, feeling slightly embarrassed at the attention. pretty soon, the rest of the guys file into the living room. you moved to the side slightly so that they could walk. they were all wearing plain outfits, mostly black.

"dang, areum, never seen you in this light!" jisung exclaimed, high fiving you, to which you laughed at the action. you noticed chan's eyes had an unreadable emotion, but you ignored it.

"lets go everyone!" chan exclaimed, as you started following them out.