𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟮𝟲

𝙅 𝘼 𝙆 𝙀

Love and I fell asleep quickly after sex last night. I woke up in the middle of the night to get her cleaned up and take her to the bed. It didn't shock me to have woken up randomly but it hasn't happened as much since she's been here. I did have a weird dream though. Somebody's getting too close but I don't know who it could be. I'm shamed to say I spent an hour staring at the bag of herbs inside my cup of tea trying to figure it out.

It's overwhelming. Who has that effect on me ? And more importantly, why ?

To get myself in a better headspace I walked back upstairs and laid eyes on the most gorgeous woman ever to grace my eyes. It's as if she knew I would enter the room. Her eyes opened in perfect timing. A fresh smile formed on her face and I forgot that I ever had a dream.

"Goodmorning handsome"

"Goodmorning pretty lady. Did you sleep well ?"

"I did. I don't remember coming way up here though"

"I didn't want you to be uncomfortable on the couch"

"But you wanted me naked"

I laugh and climbed into bed next to her and lay on my back. She's completely naked actually. Her panties were soaked in cum and for some reason I couldn't find her shirt so I just cleaned her up and put her in bed. "What can I say ? I'm only a man baby"

"A man you are" She rolled onto her stomach and rested her head in her arms on my stomach. "Did you sleep okay ? No nightmares or anything ?"

"No nightmares. Just some weird dream" I shook my head lightly, tracing the tattoo on the back of her shoulder.

"Care to share ?"

"I don't remember it all but there was some sort of presence following me. Everywhere I went it followed and it creeped me out a little but it'll be fine"

"Should I be worried ?"

"I can't tell you how to feel baby but I would enjoy it if you didn't worry"

"I'm trying but it's hard baby"

A smile grew on my face when hearing her call me 'baby'. "You wanna know something ?"

"What's that ?"

"When you left I missed you more than ever. I could barely handle being away from you for a few hours and knowing I couldn't just come see you and kiss your face and apologize for everything I did wrong....it really picked at me. I missed your smell, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, I missed watching you eat, sleep, you trying to play the guitar but just confusing yourself because you couldn't move your fingers at different paces"

"My coordination was terrible. I could never be a guitarist"

"Patience and control Love and you have neither one"

"Hey now" She warned.

"My point is though, out of everything I missed I missed your voice the most and all the names you gave me. Rockstar, Vandle, Angry Bird, baby, babe, your handsome boy. Listening to your voice messages and watching videos of us got me through a lot" I reach down to tangle my fingers in her braids. "Thank you for coming back to me My Love"