𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟮𝟴

𝙅 𝘼 𝙆 𝙀

My girl left for work an hour ago so I stayed in bed to try and get some sleep before I went down to the shop for some stuff but that was ruined by someone knocking at my door. I drug myself out of bed and went straight to the camera in the kitchen. It's Victoria. And she's got some kind of bag with her.

I sighed. Walking over to open the door, she smiled wide and opened her arms up to hug me. "Long time no see. Dove sei stato? "
           [Where have you been ?]

My arms raise above her as her tiny body wrapped around me. I yawn, my barely awake eyes struggling to stay open while she's  just cheerful as ever. "Hi Vic and I've been here what do you mean ?"

"I mean I haven't talked to you. Can I come inside ?"

As much as I just want her to turn around and leave, I don't wanna be an ass. But I most importantly don't want Mani to go upside my head later if I tell her this. She's gonna kill me. I sighed and welcomed Vic inside, closing the door behind her.

She went right to the kitchen counter and sat her little bag on it. I couldn't comprehend anything because of how fast she talked with that Italian accent strongly applied and my mind isn't up to par at the moment. She unpacked the bag that happened to be some sort of food preserving type of bag. On the counter she laid a bowl of something and a fresh bottle of wine. My face twisted in utter confusion and not even because of how comfortable she made herself but the very fact that she doesn't know how in danger she would be if my girl were here.

Quite frankly....she's still in danger.

She pranced from one side of the counter to the cabinet and started grabbing a wine glass and if nothing else, that, I could comprehend and had to stop immediately.

"Vic, Vic, Vic, put the glass down"

"What ? Is something wrong ?" She stopped finally and looked at me, batting her thick eyelashes with her eyes nice and wide.

"Yes something's wrong. What are you doing ? And why are you here ?"

"You won an award and I want to celebrate with you so I brought food and wine"

"Victoria I can't celebrate with you. Not like this"

"Why not ?"

"I have a girlfriend. This is inappropriate and it's disrespectful to her. You can't just come here when you want. You have to call and ask me about this stuff, if Mani were here it would be a shit fest"

"Your girlfriend likes me"

"It's not about her liking you. If she were here when you came banging on the door this early, it wouldn't be very good for you. Please stop coming here unannounced and so damn early. Now if you don't have anything important to say I want you to take the food and the wine and go home because I have things to do today"

For a second I thought she was about to cry from the look in her eyes. I didn't want to hurt her feelings but I've known her long enough to know she doesn't know how to take a hint and if I don't say it outright then she won't get it.

"You're right. I apologize" She quickly started to pack her things back up and walked towards the door. "Sorry for coming so early. I'll text, okay ?"