Seek and Find :Epilogue? Alternate Ending? Or Fluff With A Capitol F?

Dedicated to Charlie...Fluffy, racy but no overt smut... I think. Just for you my friend!

Lan Zhan closed dazzled eyes. He prayed briefly for a moment of restraint, but there was none granted.. His hunger, months of it, years of it, centuries of desire for this one single man, rose quickly and his full, demanding lips came crashing down, reclaiming the smiling mouth that waited, open with the same need. There was no spark. They were instantly engulfed by the flames that bound them. His mouth trailed down the treasured neckline, lying uncovered and at his mercy. A kiss, then a nip, and the moaning for more began. He could feel it coming on, the Lan Tiger's demand to feed. He strove with all of his might to rein it in.

He steadied himself, which took all of his amazing strength. He picked up his mate and walked into the bathroom. Pushed Wei Ying, against the wall, those silver eyes daring him to take it further, shameless in his own need to be conquered. "Stay," the Lan Tiger growled, a throat fry that rasped Wei Ying's soul. He turned the shower on and once again pinned his husband with a stare of naked desire. Wei Ying  took one look downward and swallowed hard. He fumbled behind his back and grabbed a small bottle of sandalwood oil from a shelf.  

"Here," he panted. "You will need this. I am a virgin again, remember." He watched wide-eyed as his husband poured the oil on his hands, rubbing it over the large palms. Then he was pulled into the steam and hot water. Lips possessed him again, and he was lost in that feral, golden gaze as the heat and fog swallowed him entirely. A cry rent the room, a pause, the nothing but the sounds of passion.

They emerged, barely able to stand. Wei Ying clung bonelessly, to his husband's strong shoulders as Lan Zhan wrapped him in a thick towel, drying him carefully, stunned at the sleekly muscled beauty before him. They feasted as they looked one another over properly. Their natural state held no embarrassment, It was theirs alone to worship. At last, Wei Ying knew why the other two had left him. He was never their's to have. They could not begin to touch what he really needed , but he also had not known what he had blocked out. He had inadvertently been complicit in their failure.

After they dried, they walked over to a trunk in his living room and rLan Zhan emoved a large, brocade- wrapped bundle and handed it to his partner. Wei Ying slowly unwrapped it and blinked in wonder. There, lay their original wedding robes, red and gold, kept fresh and perfect with a talisman painted by Wei Ying himself. As he sat, enthralled, Lan Zhan slid something into his pocket.

"You still keep them everytime. I...do not deserve you. I make you wait each lifetime, until I can cope with it all. How do you stand it?"

"Because, I live each time, only for you. You illuminated my sterile existence. Suffered for all of us. Offered your soul to save us. How can I not bear the waiting?" 

"You suffered as much as I."

"I could not save you. It is what is owed. So the waiting is nothing when the reward is so sweet. Shall we dress and stand in the jungle and make our vows? The bunnies can bear witness."

  Wei Ying smiled a smile so insanely bright that Lan Zhan could only respond with one of his own. And a grinning Lan Zhan was amazing. As Wei Ying donned his robe, he laughed at the pout from Lan Zhan as his lithe, toned limbs disappeared from view. That pout was as adorable as the grin had been.  They took a place before the plants and the blazing windows, glowing like gods. The bows were made, words of promise, too. Finally, Lan Zhan pulled the box he had hidden from his pocket. Wei Ying gasped at the sight of two wide, plain gold bands.

"I wanted these the moment I saw them. When we first married, rings were not traditional.  In other lives, it was ridiculed, scorned or could have cost us our lives. I want this world we now occupy to know at a glance that we are wedded; that no one can lay claim to what does not belong to them. We are one."

"No one has ever loved me as you do, My Lan. They have desired me ,wanted to possess me and my abilities, , but never looked at me with golden eyes and loved me like you have. You risked everything to follow and protect a wild and reckless youth and expected nothing in return. You  are now mine and I will share you with no one.  We are one." 

 They stood silently, soaking in the Southeastern sun. Finally, Wei Ying spoke. "Lan Zhan, they will not begin to arrive until 6:00. That leaves us three hours until we need to begin warming some of the dishes and making final preparations. Should we go back to what we were doing for a while.?"

"Mn...We have no time to waste. There are too many Every day means everyday that we need to make up for, am I wrong?"

"No, My husband, you are very correct! Race you to the bedroom?"

"Which one?"

"Yours. We have already christened mine. And I will top you this time!"

You can try."

Wei Ying laugh a little, evil laugh. "I will succeed!"

The End...