Bad News

There was still a few weeks left until the Hogwarts school year to begin. Maddison Zabini was having a sleepover with her best friend Jane. She doesn't have any other friends, just Jane. They've know each ether since ever. 

"I can't believe it!" Said Maddy happily. "We are going to be in our sixth year in Hogwarts, I'm so exited!"

"Yea..." sighed Jane. " It's um great I guess."

 "What's wrong?"

"I had to tell you earlier" Said Jane and a few tears rolled down on her cheeks. "I'm not going to Hogwarts this year."

"What..." shouted Maddy "You are joking, right?"

     Jane shook her head. She grab some tissues from her desk and start wiping her tears off.

"I'm moving to France. I'm sorry, don't think I want to go. I'm forced to!"

      Maddy couldn't talk, like something was stuck in her throat. She couldn't believe it. Jane was everything to her, she felt comfort and safe with her. And now someone is taking her comfort. She realized that she have to be roommates with other girls. The worst is that Jane was going to be scared in France. "thought Maddy" She hate changes.  

🖤

"You are dramatizing!" Said her mother while serving breakfast one week later. "It's not the end of your life!"

"It is" sobbed Maddy. "I don't want her to go. She don't want too."

"It's not her choice, it's her parent's" claimed Ms. Zabini. "It's even good for you! You are going to make new friends! It will be fun."

"No one can replace Jane, she was perfect."

In this moment her twin brother Blaise ran into the kitchen. 

"Mom! MOM!" He yelled.

"Don't scream in the house" shouted their mother. "I'm not deaf, yet"

"Have you seen my wand?" Then he turn to Maddy, who was still crying over the table. "Did you took it? You know it's not funny, I can't go to school without my wand!" 

"AND I CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL WITHOUT MY JEAN BUT HERE WE ARE!" Maddy scream at her brother.

"Are you okay?" Said he nervously.

"Leave her, she is going trough some umm phases" explained Ms. Zabini. "Oh and about your wand.  Accio wand " 

His wand flew out of his pocket.

"Thanks, anyways I'm going to my room." He grabbed his wand.

"Wait, wait." Ms. Zabini stopped him. "I have to ask you something."

"Quickly, I have to write a letter to Daphne" he shared.

"Oh, is your little girlfriend gonna break up with you" said ironically Maddy.

"Shut up, looser." 

"Just listed." Spoke up their mom. "Why don't you introduce your friends in Slytherin tp your twin, so they can become friends with her too?"

"Ha, no way." He turned to her sister. "I don't want you annoying me in front of my friends. It's enough that we share the same last name, we don't have to share everything."

"Oh, please I don't want friends, who only think about parties and hook ups" laughed Maddy while wiping her tears off her face.

"We don't ..." But before he continued, something flew in through the window. It was Artur, their owl. They were forced to share a owl, since they were twins.

Maddison removed the letter attached to his leg and pass it to Blaise. He took it, glanced on it and quickly ran to his room.

It's probably one from his stupid a*s friends "thought Maddy." 

🖤

I know that ain't enough, but I just think that the next scene have to be in the next chapter, so yea thank you for reading! Vote, if you want!💚