Thy Slytherin' group💚

The next morning Maddy woke up. She did her hair, make up and put the uniform. After getting out of the bathroom she heard someone knocking on the door. She open the door to see Draco standing there with a rose in his hand. After he saw Maddy, he quickly hide the rose behind his back.

"What are you doing here? Wait, did I get the room wrong? Is Pansy here?" he was talking nervously like he was hiding something.

"I'm Pansy's new roommate and I think she left with Daphne. They are at the great hall."

"Thanks, aren't you going too?" he asked still feeling embarrassed and nervously for some reason.

"Yes, in a few minutes." She replied as she was grabbing her bag.

"Okay, see you there then." He waved at her for goodbye and left.

🖤

         Maddy walked towards her friends and sit at the empty chair. Daphne and Pansy smiled at her, Draco decided not to tell anything and Blaise just ignored her. Maddy noticed the boy from the train and two new boys. They looked at her with confused.

"Um and you are?" asked one of the boys with a curly hair and a mark on his nose.

"Oh, sorry guys" began Daphne. "This is our new roommate Maddy, she is the best."

"Is she have a last name or?" asked the other new boy.

        Maddy wasn't sure if she wanted to answer, so she glance at Blaise he nodded and said: 

"So um guys, that's my twin sister Maddison. Maddy that's Matteo." he said turning his head to the boy with the mark on the nose. "Next to him is Theodor, Lorenzo and that's Draco."

"Wait what? That's your sister, there is no way" laughed Matteo.

"Bro, shut up! By the way you can call me Theo" and he winked at her.

"Do I know you?" said confusing Lorenzo.

"Yes, we met at the train." 

"No no, I think I have seen you before. Yes, with that strange girl Jade or whatever" Maddy felt the urge to punch him.

I can't believe it! That boy just called my best friend strange and he get her name wrong "thought Maddy."

"It's Jane" whispered Maddy while trying not to cry after she thought of her.

"BRO! SHUT UP!" shouted Blaise after glancing on his sister. "Don't you have a filter." 

"Babe, chill is not a big deal" tried to calmed him Daphne.

"What's wrong with you, man? You are acting weird lately" said Theo.

"Nothing" and Blaise continued talking with Daphne.

Theo was right, he was acting weird in the second Jane left. "thought Maddy." Normally he is just an idiot, be now he is more um. Caring?

     Theo looked at Maddy, while she was talking with Pansy and Draco, and check her out. Matteo noticed that and hit his arm.

"What?" whispered Theo.

"Bro, stop checking her out. She is Blaise's sister" said Matteo.

"So what? I can do whatever I want. He doesn't own her."

"He kind a does."

"Who own who?" asked Maddy with with raised eyebrows. Pansy had a devilishly grin on her face.

"Nothing" Matteo and Theo replied together.

       Maddy was still looking at them suspiciously. She glance at Daphne, who was whispering something in Blaise's ear with a serious face. But when she saw Maddison, she smiled at her for a second and continued whispering. Pansy noticed that and she pulled Maddy from her chair and said:

"Let's just go together to Transfiguration class, okay?"

      What was that? Do they just don't like me?" thought Maddy trying to catch up with Pansy."

🖤

       When the classes were over Maddy went to the library to do her homework. After an hour someone sat next to her. It was Enzo. Maddy didn't say anything to him. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier" he told her. 

"It's fine- Omg, what happened with you?" His eye was swollen, his nose was bleeding and he got red marks all over his face. He didn't answered her. "Come on, stand up."

 "Where are we going?" he asked.

"To clean your wounds. Did you get into fight?" wanted to know Maddison. He did not reply, he just stayed there nervously looking in her eyes. I'm probably right or he just did something stupid "she thought and rolled her eyes at him."

🖤

Okay, I think I know the love interest, but still not sure.🤔

Basically that's it and I'll published the next parts soon, even though not a lot of people read the story, but that doesn't mean I wont finish it!😊

Vote if you want! 💚