The Party

Maddison Pov:

"I don't understand what is wrong with this dress" I say desperate trying to fix my dress.

         Tonight is Blaise's party and Daphne, Pansy and me are getting ready fort it. I have only one good black dress that is too short. Daphne was doing her make up. She is looking stunning with her black skirt and blue thank top.

"Nothing is wrong!" burst Daphne. "Sorry, but you are gorgeous in this dress even if it's a little short, your hair is perfect and so is your make up, but I, of course, can't do this fucking eyeliner!"

"Omg, let me help you" and I went to fix it. 

          Pansy finally showed up from the bathroom after staying there more than an hour fixing her hair. She was wearing shorts jeans and a green crop top.

"I'm so jealous of you, Maddy " she sighed and I looked at her with confusing. I have no idea what is she talking about. "Your hair is damn curly and mine look like shit." 

"That's not true Pans, your hair is so beautiful when is straight" Daphne praised.

"Thanks, but I'm always with straight hair, I want something different. By the way this dress is gorgeous and slutty. I love it!" 

"Thank you so much, but isn't it a little too short?" I asked.

"Yea, but I mean at least you are single. It's fine" and she locked her self in the bathroom, again.

          Someone knocked at the door, but I was still busy fixing Daphne's eyeliner.

"Wait, in a second" I yelled and I turn to Daphne. "Wait here, it's not done."

           I open the door and I see Enzo. He smiled at me nervously, so I smiled back. He looked kind a silly with a half opened mouth, but it was still very cute.

"You better close your mount, before to get a fly inside" I said and he laughed.

"You are um- beautiful" he mumbled. I noticed that he was wearing all black suit and his hair was messy like always. So hot!

"You too" I grinned.

"Oh hi Enzo! Looking nice." I saw Pansy walking out of the bathroom with perfect curls. He waved at her still with a embarrassment in his impression .

"How did you curled your hair so fast" Daphne ask suspiciously. "Hi Enzo."

"I get bored with that thing" and Pansy look at the curling iron. "I used magic, it's easier. Enzo what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to check if you guys are ready. Are you?"

"I am" I said and put the eyeliner away. "You are too Daphne."

"Thanks, you are a life saver" she thanked me. "Okay, now let's go, people!"

🖤

             I didn't noticed how many people Blaise know. The room was full of people from different houses. I guess it's not only for our house. Everyone were dancing, drinking, making out or just talking to their friends. The music was blasting in my ears. I saw Blaise, Theo and Matteo as they were walking towards us.

"Hi, babe" Blaise said to Daphne. She whispered something in his ear, he smirked and they walk away to make out, I guess.

"Where is Draco?" asked Pansy. "I'm going to search for him, bye loves!" 

"I'm going to help her!" mumbled Matteo without taking his eyes off me. I knew this dress was too short. I feel embarrassed.  

"Wow, you look hot!" shouted Theo. I guess he thought I'm not hearing from the music, it's true. "Wanna dance?"

"Thanks, yea sure!" I said as I look at Enzo. He looked kind a disappointed. That was my plan, hehe!

              We were dancing probably for like half an hour as someone push me to him from my back. I looked at him, it was an unfamiliar boy.

"Get off of me, you idiot!" I screamed trying to detach myself from him, but he was holding me tight. 

"Why you don't just shut up! I'm trying to listen to the music!" he spat as he slap my ass.

            I don't know what to do. I can't see Theo or anyone familiar around me. The boy take me out of the party and push me hard to one wall. 

"Get off of me!" I screamed again and slap his face.

"You fucking bitch!" he shouted. Then out of nowhere some one punch his head and he fell. It was Matteo.

"This creep again! Are you alright?" he looked at me with his beautiful eyes. I lost my words, I did not know what to say. I was in shock. "Okay, um why you just don't come to my room so we can talk, okay?"

         His room? I don't know, I don't see Matteo like that, but I guess I can only talk to him. I nodded and I followed him to his dorm. 

        What did he wanted from me? That's kind a weird, but I won't say no to him. 

"You can sit on my bed if you want!" he mumbled as he was locking the door.

"Why are you locking the door?"

The next part is coming!💚

Vote!👹 (if you want)