F*ck

{Mature Content}

"Why did you locked the door, Matteo?" I repeat, but he still don't answer. He just sit next to me and stare at me with his gorgeous big eyes. I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk about it, because I didn't know what to say. I want him to say something first, but I got the feeling that he wasn't going to. He looked so hot and I think I'm drunk. He is just a friend. A really really sexy one. 

           Out of nowhere he leaned in to kiss me. I could feel his soft lips, but then I move away. He look at me again. Fuck, why is he so cute and innocent.

"I'm sorry, Maddy. I don't know why I did this -"

"Mattheo, shut up!" I said kissing him harder. 

            He put me on top of him as he lay down on the bed. We make out for a few minutes and then he took his shirt off, so I can see his abs, then he took off my dress, throwing it away and started kissing my body leaving huge marks.

"Matteo, stop! Tomorrow someone will see them!" I yelled, looking at the marks.

"Sorry, but honestly, princess, I don't care" he smirked.

            He took off my panties and threw them away. I don't know what he was doing, because it was my first time. Should I tell him? But is going to stop if I tell him? I don't want him to stop, it is too good.

            He settle between my legs and started licking my pussy like a thirsty dog. I feel like I should stop him, but it felt amazing that I started moaning. I felt my legs shaking as he was circling with his finger my vagina. 

"Matteo, I'm going to -" I moaned, but I couldn't finish.

"I know, do it when are you ready, princess" and he kissed my pussy. 

          I can't hold it anymore. I cum so hard on his face, that he started licking again. Then he stand up and kiss me on my neck.

"This is going to hurt you a little" he whispered as he take out his giant cock. It was almost 10 inches. Is that thing supposed to enter me? 

          I look at him with scare as he was placing him self between my legs again. He grab my hand. Then he put all of this fucking 10 inches in me. I started screaming and I felt tears falling at my cheeks. He put his other hand on my mouth, but I was screaming and moaning so loud.

"Shh, princess, I know it hurts, but you can take it" and he kiss me on my forehead. After that I cum again. "Good girl!" he whispered. "Fuck, you are such a good girl."

         After a 15 minutes of pain and tears he finally got that damn thing out of me. I tried to stand up, but my legs were still shaking and I felt on the ground. There is no way I can go back to my dorm.

"Oh no no, you are staying here, princess" he said putting me back to his bed on top of him. He gave me his hoodie and helped me to put back my underwear.

        I was exhausted, but so happy. I immediately fall asleep on his chest as he was still kissing my neck. Then I realized: I had sex with Matteo Riddle! Fuck that was the best pain!

🖤

 Lorenzo's Pov: 

         I was searching for Maddy whole night at this stupid party. I usually don't go to Blaise's parties but this year I wanted to go, probably because I did not wanted something to happen to Maddy. I don't know why but I feel something for her since I first met her on the train and now I'm worrying about her.

        This morning I woke up on a couch. I was probably exhausted yesterday. I thought about Maddy and I ran to her dorm. Boys aren't allowed to go to the girls dorms but no one really care, so I did not either. I just wanted to make sure that Maddy is okay.

         I knocked at the door, but no one answer. I swear I hear someone there talking, but it doesn't sounded like Maddy. I knocked louder and then someone open. It was Draco half naked. 

"Hey, Enzo. What are you doing here?" he asked. I feel confuse. Why is he there? Is he with Pansy or?

"What are YOU doing here? I came to look for Maddison. Is she here?"

"No, I don't think so. I was here all night with Pansy but she is in the bathroom right now."

"Okay, but did you at least saw her last night at the party?" I was so nervous and anxious for Maddy. What if she was drunk and did something stupid? I don't even want to think about it.

"Sorry, bro but no. I last saw her dancing with Theo, then I remember him talking to me a few minutes after" he explain. "But I'm sure she is fine. You don't have to worry so much. It's not like someone rapped her..." he laugh, but then he looked at me with a fear. "Or maybe she was. Her dress was really short and you know that there are a lot of assholes here."

        I did not wanted to believe him, but he was right. Boys here are terrible. Now I'm even more worried. 

        I said "bye" to Draco and I walked to the common room hoping I'll see Maddy there. And she will be okay. 

        It's almost empty and Maddy is not there. I sit on one of the couch and I did not notice when I fell asleep.

🖤

That was super hard to write, but I finally did it! It felt very weird to read it after it was done. But I hope u guys like it!😁❤