Falling for the cute one 🤭

"Ouch! Stop it!" wailed Enzo.

                 He was sitting on Maddy's bed, while she was cleaning  his wounds with rubbing alcohol on a tampon. 

"Stop moving! Its not going to hurt if you just keep your head still" she cried. After she was done, she put the things away and gave him a towel. "Are you ready to tell me what happened?" She asked even that she knew the answer. He shook his head, Maddy sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"Fine, I'll tell you" he finally said. "Wait no, I changed my mind."

"You are so bipolar. Did you got into fight? You know I won't blame you? " she told him.

"No, I know that. I did not get into fight I um" he stopped for a few seconds. "No no, It's really stupid." 

"Come on Enzoo!  Please, I'm not judging anyone" she begged. "Except Blaise but he doesn't count" They both started laughing.

"So basically it's nothing serious" started Enzo. "I was just walking to the library to apologies for earlier, because I saw you going in there. Then this first year Gryffindor came out of nowhere and I tripped over his leg.  He wanted to help me up, but he poked me in the eye with his wand."

"Omg, but where did you get your bleeding nose from?" asked Maddy while trying not to laugh of how cute and clumsy he is.

"I crashed into the library door" he said embarrassed and looked down.

          Maddison laughed so loud that her stomach started to hurt.  Enzo looked at her with confused and rolled his eyes at her.

"It's not that funny!" he shouted with a little grin on his face.

"It is" she said through tears of laughter. "I'm sorry, but you are for real so cute." Enzo looked at her with shocked and Maddy realized what she just told him. "Not like this, I mean in your story, because I thought you are really clumsy and that's cute. I meant that your actions are cute, sorry for scaring you!"

"Yeah, I know of course! It's fine. Um I have to go, thank you again!" he mumbled as he was leaving.

Omg, I totally scared him "thought Maddy." I hope he doesn't think that I like him, because I don't. Or do I?

🖤

Maddison Pov: 

             Enzo was ignoring me for two weeks now. He did not wanted to sit with me in class, he barely talk to me and he is trying not to make eye contact with me. I think he is still staring at me while I'm not looking but every time I turn to see, he turn his head in a different direction. 

             On other hand the others are being more friendly with me. Mattheo was helping me with my homework and assignments, because he is one of the top students after this filthy mudblood Granger and I'm struggling since Jane left. She was always helping me and sometimes she was doing my homework for me. 

           Pansy and Daphne are so nice to me. We always talk about everything: boys, drama, make up, clothes, gossips, but I still haven't told them about Enzo. I have this feeling that they are going to tell him what I feel for him, even though I'm not sure if I really like him or is just for a while. 

            Theo was making me laugh at class so hard the other day that we got detention from Snape. But even there, we were laughing like crazy and I haven't felt so close with a boy without having feelings for him like our friendship with Theo.

           Draco and I aren't that close since he is Pansy's boyfriend and I don't want to be between them. They are so cute together and I don't want to see my new best friend crying over a weirdo, but he hate mudbloods almost as much as I hate them. I'm okay with half-bloods, not everyone have luck, but a wizard with muggles as parents it's discussing. I was impressed after hearing what he think about Granger. This boy definitely don't have filter when we are talking about mudbloods. I see now what Pansy found at him, but don't get me wrong, I definitely don't like him. He is still the weird boy that creep the hell out of me every time we talk.

         Blaise was acting too different with me. His favorite sister was Nessa, probably because me and he always fight since we are twins, is what our mother thinks. But now he doesn't exactly hate me, he is more caring and we actually can talk with each other like a normal people.  He even told me that almost every year he make parties in the room of requirement. I was shocked that I haven't knew about this, but then I remembered that Jane hates parties and loud music, so she probably did not wanted to tell me about that parties. She didn't even wanted to go at the Yule ball and that's why this year is going to be my first Yule Ball. Anyway Blaise invited me at his party and I'm kind a exited, because well I'm still a virgin,  there will be boys at Blaise's party and I want to not think about Enzo anymore. Wait.. This doesn't make sense but whatever!

Okay, so I actually got the idea for the party from :  TaurusQuinn and her book "New Moon" that you have to read, because it's amazing.❤

Btw not a lot of people read my story, but I'll say this for the gorgeous people that are actually interested in my story. So next week, there will be a little break, because I wouldn't have the time to write, cuz I'm going to Spain, but I'll try for you guys! 😘

Vote if you like it, because it took me a really long time writing this shi- um I mean story!😅