32. ꜰɪ ᴅᴜɴʏᴀ ᴡᴀʟ ᴀᴋʜɪʀᴀ

SHAHID SAIF

"Ammi? You know her?" I ask her in which she nods before standing up making her way to Shifa and hugging her.

We exchange greetings before settling into our seats. "Was she the girl you met on the cafe?" I whisper to Ammi as she responds with "Yes, she is the girl i kept bragging about."

My heart skips a beat knowing that Ammi has good taste in choosing the right girl. I still remember how she used to brag about the so-called girl she met in a cafe, about her behavior, and how she would make a perfect and ideal daughter-in-law.

Alhamdulillah was all i could say to myself, thanking Allah for everything. Shifa's father finally ask her how she knew my mother, and she explains it very well how she met my Ammi in a cafe.

SHIFA SALEEM

My heart was racing with excitement, and I had a lot of questions that I had been putting off until the last minute.

"Since Shahid and Shifa know each other it's all good." Shahid's father says as my family have a conversation while having dinner. I nudge shuhaib who is having dinner peacefully, and whisper "Why didn't you give me clue?"

"Would it be fun to watch your reactions if i gave you clue?" He chuckles after saying this as i stare at him. I'm done with him!!

"And the name Shakeer?" I direct another question at him interfering his time with food. The moment he was about to whisper a reply to me Ammi spoke up.

"It was Shahid...Haha my Bad, because i can't remember your name, I end up calling you Shakeer!" She laughs and Shahid joins with her laughing.

Shuhaib signals me telling that's the answer to my question and he goes back filling his belly with a lot of food. I try to eat but, i doubt if all will digest with excitement and happiness. Ughh!! Such a stupid i was.

"Yeah, I still remember Aunty calling me Shakeer everytime she sees me." Shahid says as Rehan adds, "It won't be any problem from now onwards since Shahid will be our family. Ummi won't  forget your name ever." All chuckles at this and I'm pretty sure my face resembles red like a tomato.

Nazia Aunty states smiling "I was worried which girl he had eyes on, but now I'm happy to know it was you dear." My heart keeps on beating with a fast pace this time, which i couldn't control anymore.

^-^-^-^-^-^

After finishing the dinner and having a small talk with everyone, Abu states "I guess it's almost time to let them talk to each other." "Yeah Shahid, go and talk with her" Saif Uncle says as Shahid gets up from his chair making his way towards me.

"Shall we?" He asks raising his eyebrow, and i get up from my seat and follow him. Shuhaib followed us and i noticed, he stopped following in between, giving us some space.

"Pretty shocked, weren't you?" Shahid speak up this time as i was trying to come with any topic infront of this man.

"Yeah.." I say in a low volume and directs the question at him "Where have you been for the last month?" He then responded, "I was abroad, I had some business to deal with in Abudhabi. I heard you tried to reach me and my secretary."

"Oh yeah i did, because you weren't attending any of my therapy session." I reply. "Were you worried?" He asks smiling at me. Oh Godd!!! How could i not smile back at him when he only smiles at me??

I chuckle responding "Not at all, I was just merely doing my job you know." I lie to him and I could still see through my side eye that he was smirking.

"I guess it's a good thing that you already know my Ammi. She used to brag about you everyday to me." He says as i chuckle in response.

"So does that mean you liked me?" my mouth spit out this nonsense, oh god i'm freaking embarassed now. He chuckles making my blood rush to my cheeks.