~Life Ah Dhi Party ᥫ᭡.

CONTINUING FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER~

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored💕🔁.
-Earl Nightingale

{              }

Torii SHAY 19.
10:00pm.

Club Royalty Ochi Rios📍

I Took Thyss Earlier, Now Before You Start Hating Ask Yourself Be Honest Aint Am Clean Doe?

Everyone Was At The Party Expect For Romarco &&' Chyna....Ig They Decided On Staying Home.

Going Over To My Boyfren Who Was Sitting With His Friends I Dragged Him Aside Asking Him Where Was His Brother and Chyna.

"Agu Mek Aa Call And Find Out If Dhem Deh Paah Dhem Waii Nuh Worry" He Said Taking Out His Phone From His Pocket.

After The Second The Ring His Brother Finally Answered.

"Yow Taj Me Deh Paah Me Way" He Said Not Giving Tajay The chance To Speak.

"Aah Meksure Enu" Taj Said Before Ending The Call.

He Then Turned To Me Asking If I Was good And Reassuring me That He Was Gonna Makesure I Enjoyed Myself.

***
After 15minutes Of Standing With Tajay And Talking Chyna And Romarco Finally Arrived

Chyna Was In A Blue sweats Looking Good As Usual.

Walking Over To Her She Then Gave Me A Hug Wishing Me A Happy Birthday Even Thou She Already Did

"Gurllll Yuh Look Df Good Who Fhi Test?" She Said Smiling And Taking Her Phone Out To Video Me As The Song ( Birthday B*tch ) Start's Playing.

'One time for the birthday bitch
Two times for the birthday bitch
Three times for the birthday bitch
Fuck it up if it's your birthday bitch
Fuck it up if it's your birthday bitch'