~Unexpected Detourᥫ᭡.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power💕.
-Mary Pickford

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•
2WEEKS LATER.

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•2WEEKS LATER

CHYNA MURRAY 17
Cherry gardens📍.
August 1/ 10:30am.

Looking back at the chats with my boyfriend always brings a big ol' smile to my face. It's like reliving those weeks where he started opening up to me more and more.

I couldn't help but feel myself getting more and more attached to him.

It's funny How I didn't like men at all.....but now he changed my mind

Putting my phone on the charger I went downstairs where I was greeted by my sister and her boyfriend.

She's Back.

"You Had Aa Jolly Time Eeh," I Said jokingly as I Hailed Up My Brother-in-law.

"It was fun" she retorted as she asked where mom was.

"She's upstairs in her room" I told her walking to the kitchen to grab a snack.

"I was planning on bringing you out" she said walking over to where I was.
"I missed you"

Blah. Lie.

"From Yuh Seh Suh" I Said nonchalantly.
"I missed you too, but it's just life"

"You Wanna Come Stay With Me For The Weekend" she asked tilting her head while waiting for an answer.

"..."

"I Was Supposed To Stay At Romarco's house Thyss Weekend" I told her.
"But I'll try and work out something".

"Ohk, I'll Brb Am Gonna Hail Up Mommy" She Said while walking up to the staircase.

"Wait Paa Mih Deh, Longtime Minno Sih Mih Mother-in-law enu" My Sister's boyfriend Said before Following Behind Her.

Lemme Call My Boyfriend Yaa.

Heading Back Up To My Room, I Took My Phone From The Charger Then Went Straight To imsg Pressing On The FaceTime Icon To FaceTime Him.

As I Was About To Hang Up....Because He Was Taking Too Long To Answer, He Finally Picked Up

Because He Was Taking Too Long To Answer, He Finally Picked Up