Alice Human Sacrifice - The Origins of The Dream of Wonderland

Many people were all into remembering the warning and also its causes to then have an innocence to come with consequences

Many people were all into remembering the warning and also its causes to then have an innocence to come with consequences. Our tale begins here, in the darkened void. Here in this place, where the dream was first born in the black void, awakening from her slumber as her creator either forgot her or passed away in sleep. She was floating aimlessly through the void. And in floating in mid-air, the dream seemed to feel at peace, but then...she began to awake and yawn feeling something odd or new slowly. She slowly opens her eyes, and the little dream begins to look around her surroundings and then look at her hands. As she looked at her hands, she wondered who she was or what she was, she looked around the void. At first glance, she seemed all alone. However, before she can call out. The dream began to then notice something in the very far distance. A small dim light in which many couldn't make out except her. The dream tilts her head, she floats towards it and begins to have questions in her mind.

As she got closer, the voices of children and young people began to speak around her. All each in saying the same quote: I don't want to disappear, I don't wish to fade. I want to live forever! But, how can I remain alive? How can I make people see me?

The dream began to hug herself while floating forward, she looked around confused, the voices sounded more like children frightened, and crying in anger. The dream blinked in confusion but kept on going forward. The dream felt a notice of fear for the first time as screaming voices were heard. As she keeps floating forward. it took around 45 minutes, until she finally reached the spot, seeing a sort of key. A key with a skull covered in a bit of crack on the head and the ley lock part formed like a heart. There were even symbols: a red spade, blue diamond, green clover and a heart half orange and half yellow. Its eyes soon began to open and they seemed crimson red and differently formed. The dream backed a little at first but she slowly grabbed it. To her curiosity, she looks to the dream and smiles, seeing it having a master for the first time in centuries of years.

 To her curiosity, she looks to the dream and smiles, seeing it having a master for the first time in centuries of years

Skull Key: Hello there, welcome to the void of Wonderland. With your help, we both might have a chance to survive and escape altogether. With your permission, if... I will let the humans come to me, and then...I will let them create my world. And you shall forever be its watcher and keeper with me as your guide and advisor. May I ask you...to trust in me? I promise to forever do my best in right or wrong turns for both of us.