Alice Human Sacrifice - Sans And Papyrus

~Alice of Heart: The Brothers With Determination in Wonderland~

Few Months have passed since the Alice of Clover was reborn, and crowned to be the new king. This of Wonderland seemed to fall into more than what many think, leaving them to soon stay clear from anyone marked by the symbols. Even as many happenings come, the residents dare to never come near the doors guarded by the new Alice's who now live reborn in Wonderland. However, something was soon to come at the shine of dawn. From a town miles far away from Wonderland's reach, on one warm day of spring were two skeleton brothers, both dressed in buttoned shirts, and overalls and with a tie scarf around their necks in different colors. One in being the older brother was dressed in blue and his younger brother in orange-red. Both were in their garden in the back of their home, enjoying the peaceful silence with birds chirping. They set up their gazebo garden a few days ago, having tea, cookies, and cake together. The eldest in blue was named Sans, and the youngest in red and orange was named Papyrus, both to feel happy in each other's company and curious about new things to try or overcome.

Sans: Mmmm.. (sipping his cup of tea and feeling relaxed) Today seems very beautiful, isn't it, Papyrus?

Papyrus: Indeed brother, a lovely day as we also welcome the season of spring.

Sans: I agree. Still with you in wishing to be able to be the town's first knight, I believe after all of what we've been through might help us to build new beginnings.

Papyrus: Yes, indeed true. Especially as...we do miss our family for our years of loss.

Sans: It'll be alright, Papyrus. I tell you what when after we finish the tea and cake, we can go on a walk around town and try to help our friend Toriwl in her bakery shop.

Papyrus: Excellent idea brother! Let us do so, and also see our friends along the way.

The brothers always seem to have good thinking in things. When they soon were done, they began to walk towards their hometown and greet their friends along the way. Each in bidding the brothers good morning, and wishing them a great day. After a few minutes, the brothers reached their friend named Toriel in her bakery shop. Sans knew that the bakery had always been a very good place to see all kinds of good desserts, beverages and even treats for children to enjoy. But the best thing about the bakery was its famous pie, the butterscotch-cinnamon cream pie. But as the brothers knocked on the door to open it, neither saw a bird soon landed on a wooden fence with a letter held in its claws. The seal on it seemed to have a clover on it...meaning it was from someone who bared the clover on them.

Sans: Hello? May we come in, miss Toriel?

Toriel: (seeing the brothers enter her shop and smile) Hello Sans, hello Papyrus, please come in. How are you both doing today?

Sans: Very well, thank you. To this, we both are wondering if my brother and I may ask you to help with anything you need. Especially to help you bake more cakes and pies.