Alice Human Sacrifice - Lance

~Alice Of Diamond: The Musical Singer Of Theaters~

Far within the village of Wonderland, lots of people were greeting each other and some in selling their harvests and items they people made. By the Townsquare fountain was a young man as he was preparing to sing a song for a visitor who always came to see him, a young lovely brunette named Hannah. As the young man was ready, he placed a box on the ground and then started singing a song starting from the beginning.

???: It is time to sing. I do hope Hannah will come to see me today. (he soon clears his throat and begins to sing like an angel)

Hello to the Wonderworld...

The townsfolk hear the young man singing as they turn in his direction. They all gather around him and happily watch him as he performs his song.

Lance:

Outside my door

lies everything I wanted, and

so much more...

On my own, I will find a way!

The young man danced in grace and enjoyment as the townsfolk smiled in watching him dance on the fountain's stone steps.

Lance:

Oh, and I know that it won't always be easy

But I'll never know if I don't take this one chance...

He then holds a maiden girl's hand and waltzing with her as she happily smiles.

Lance:

HURRAY!!

Got my bags packed, and the wind covers my tracks

All I know is behind, but the future's screaming "Don't look back!"

Ready to go, don't need a plan, the map is in me

There's no way I can get lost, I've found where I need to be...

As they continue to waltz together, the townsfolk also begin to waltz with each other as they seem to feel the happiness and understanding of the song

Lance:

Oh, and I know that it won't always be easy

But I'll never know if I don't take this one chance...

The young man then helps the young maiden down the steps as he starts to float in mid-air, happily dancing while the townsfolk enjoy this while they oohed and are awed in this amazement.

Lance:

I cried a lot, with mixed thoughts

But I always got up, till I reached the goal