Alice Human Sacrifice - Shadow

~Alice Of Spade: The Mobian Warrior With The Sword~

In the massive forest of Wonderland, footsteps slowly sounded as a young black and red quilled hedgehog approached the forest, in wielding his sword, he was fully silent in remembering the past of his life, seeing a huge war attack in his home village, losing all the friends he cared about during an unexpected war in his kingdom, especially a young villager girl named Maria he befriended since childhood. As he continued to walk forward, he held his sword tight.

???: Those horrid people, they have taken away all that I have loved. I will never forgive them, or anyone who comes near my path. For my falling kingdom and its people, I promise them...revenge. (soon looks at his sword blade) For you, Maria, I will make them all pay as I hunt them down and punish them for good...with execution in hand.

He continued to walk for some time in the forest but soon, he started to hear voices in the distance, voices which sounded different but familiar. The hedgehog began to follow the voices in caution and silence. Within 10 minutes, he saw a sort of clearing and saw the very same enemies who attacked his kingdom. The hedgehog soon began to glare in anger and have him hide behind the trees, eavesdropping on the enemy's conversation as they were having a camp set up. And what he heard was something to make his blood boil in anger.

Bandit 1: Those people shouldn't ever dare to cross our path.

Bandit 2: Yes, they were all nothing but weaklings and fraidy cats as they panicked. Especially the one who begged to have the village spared along with its people.

Bandit 3: Yeah, the light blonde woman was a very good target to make many pay the price when we beheaded her after shooting her multiple times. Yet she still had the nerve to survive.

Bandit's 4 and 5: Yeah

Bandit 6: Well now, our job is done, and by morning, we're gonna run amuck in more towns to enjoy our killing spree.

All Bandits: (raising their glasses of beer) Yeah!

The hedgehog's eyes were shot in shock, overhearing the enemies enjoy fighting kingdoms and villagers to kill for their entertainment while earning lots of money for their selfish games. They also wanted to keep doing it more and more each morning that came to pass, but as the hedgehog listened more, his fist clutched tight and then felt his anger build. This was the last straw, and there is no way these horrible people will get away with it. The hedgehog knew that he needed to find the right time to kill every single one of these horrible people. He gets his sword ready to kill. All the bandits were letting their guard down and then fell asleep within hours that passed. The hedgehog attacked within the silence of the night, slicing, chopping and killing all the enemies in the camp one by one, spreading blood all over the ground and trees. Hours passed and soon...the hedgehog walked forward on a path all drenched in blood, and leaving a trail of blood.

???: I've completed my revenge, but if any more dare to show themselves. I shall kill them too if they're connected to my enemies. And they will forever know me as Shadow, the swordsman of execution.