Alice Human Sacrifice - Anthony/Angel Dust

~Alice of Clover: The Spider Prince And Demon King Of Wonderland~

5 months have passed, and in a different kingdom of Wonderland lived a young and charming boy named Anthony. But the townsfolk call him by another name, Angel Dust. Anthony was a special gifted person in his home kingdom, he always wore fashionable clothes, but his personality was also kind, generous, gentle, and respectful to all of the people and their families. As he got himself ready. He was going to visit his friends in the kingdom's garden park, where he was to enjoy a cup of tea and to help his friend Charlie spread the news of the first annual Wonderland Ball coming. The ball was said to be an incredible and beautiful time for guests to enjoy music, food and drinks, and to add, a special surprise for the prince. Anthony sighs in delight at the thought.

Anthony: This first annual Wonderland Ball shall be wonderful. Welcoming visitors and new residents to the kingdom. However...for me in hearing the stories of those called Chosen Alice's, I must be on guard at all times. But first is visiting Charlie and Vaggie at the garden park, then a quick visitor to the investor Pentious and his wide Cherri. And finally, to invite Husk to be my special honored guest to dance and help serve the drinks.

He gets up and dusts his uniform before placing his crown, for in meaning he is a young prince. Later on, he walks to the garden park and is in high spirits. But along the way, he saw a bigger and felt bad for them. He then gives some money to the beggar and to then waves goodbye. In moments, he arrived at the garden as it was huge.

Anthony: Charlie? Vaggie? Are you here?

???: Angel, over here!

Anthony heard the voice, turning in its direction and then saw a light blonde woman dressed in a tuxedo of red, black and white and her beloved wife, Vaggie wearing her armoury and with her white and grey hair down while her wings folded.

Anthony: (smiles) Charlie, Vaggie. I am happy to see you. How are you both doing? (hugging the girls)

Charlie: We're doing okay, thank you for asking.

Vaggie: Yes, plus we are happy to see you, too. Come on in as it's time for us to talk about the Wonderland Ball, together.

Anthony nodded in agreement. He follows the girls into the garden to sit down and share tea. During their discussion and ideas to plan, Anthony then began to have a little concern about him. He soon looks to Vaggie to ask his question.

Anthony: Vaggie? Can I ask you something?

Vaggie: Of course. What is troubling your mind?

Anthony: I know we all heard of stories about the people called Chosen Alices, and yet two newborn ones were found in different locations of Wonderland. One in the forest has doors with the spade marked as the village recently had the doors marked with a diamond before the fountain. I am afraid of the same fate coming to our kingdom and taking one of us as the next Alice. To add to my concern, I had been seeing nightmares of different fates beholding for me when the reaper would come to claim a life. I do not wish to fall into such madness or to dare hurt anyone by mistake. What do you think I should do?