●Chapter 25● Gurudeva ●

With Niyathi:

Niyathi was struggling to navigate her way out of her dreadful nightmare but  luck was not in her favour. She was slipping deep into her nightmare.

No matter how much she screamed, begged and prayed it to be over, she was trapped in an endless cycle of misery.

She woke up after quite a struggle but did her misery vanish? No it did not. Instead it increased.

Tenfold.

The daughter of Agni woke up from her nightmare but she didn't realize that reality is much worse than her dream.

As she was trying to comprehend her nightmare, her attention was caught by the crimson colour.

Blood.

Her breathing became erratic as she observed the crimson fluid that was dripping down her hands. Niyathi's mind which didn't recover from the nightmare clouded her judgement.

The line between reality and dream blurred and Niyathi became a victim of her vulnerable mind.

Tears streamed down her eyes as her mind started playing the worst memory of her life. Her last life.

She shook her head and murmured, "No, no, no, no. This can't happen."

Her voice was filled with raw pain. She rubbed hand harshly trying to get rid of the blood not caring about the garm she is inflicting on herself.

She whimpered seeing the blood all over her abdomen, hands and arms. She murmured, "Please let him be safe. Not him. Please."

The anguish in her voice was quite intense. Even the coldest hearts will melt by hearing her.

She stumbled out of her bed and looked around frantically. She clutched her head tightly and prayed, "Please Mahadev, let this stop. I can't handle it."

She desperately prayed. She wanted. No needed this to stop. Her mind was playing tricks on her.

She was seeing something new yet it was not.

Something different yet the same.

Something she didn't experience but she had experienced it.

Prayers are not always answered by the one who you pray to. Same was the case with Niyathi.

Her prayers were answered but not by the one she prayed to but by someone different and that someone will do cross any lengths to help her.

Even if it mean defying the Laws of Swarga.

With Guru Vashishta:

The Guru of Lakshmana was tensed would be an understatement. He didn't know who the hell is inside his house. He didn't know who had the guts to invade his house.

Was it the asurs? They would be quite scared after the previous encounter with them. They won't retaliate as they are too much cowards to do so and believe him they won't like his next move if they invade his home.

They will be fool to think that they can enter his house without permission and leave unscathed. If they attack his home
directly then he will be forced to retaliate which won't be pretty.

Also he knew Daakshit is not a fool to attack his house directly. The only thing stoping Guru Vashishta is the ancient rules which are binding them.

And Daakshit knew if his forces invade his home, the shackles binding Guru Vashishta will be break and no one will save him from his wrath.

So Guru Vashishta ruled out the possibility of Daakshit's foul play in this.

Would it be some mortal? Maybe Maharaj Drupada's enemy? But it's nearly impossible for any mortal to navigate the forest and find his ashram.

Niyathi came close but she didn't find it on her own, Guru Vashishta brought her to his home.

And Niyathi is hardly a mortal.

Then who would it be?

Guru Vashishta and his wife prayed to every God to keep Niyathi safe and sound. They can't handle the guilt if anything happened to her.

Guru Vashishta looked at his wife and nodded slowly. He braced himself for any attack and opened door as slowly as possible without making any noise. He didn't want the intruder to be alert.

As the door was pushed open fully, the sight in front of them was not the one they expected.

They saw red.

There was blood everywhere.

And the worst part is was Niyathi's blood.

The above mentioned girl was in the centre of room.

And beside her was a man.

His back was facing them. He was tall and muscular and his shoulders were broad. His clothes were torn and blood was oozing from his wounds. It looked like he was from a war.

Guru Vashishta's blood boiled seeing the sight infront of him. He thought the man in front of him did something to Niyathi. And all the rational thinking flew out of the window.

Guru Vashishta was about to advance towards him and turn to face him as if he sensed them.

Guru Vashishta's grip on his sword loosened seeing the familiar face in front of after a very long time.

He faintly heard his wife gasping but he paid no heed to it. His mind was numb seeing the guy in front of him.

Why did he come here? Why now? Didn't he know the consequence of his actions? What sin did he do to see him like this?

Bloodied and battered.

The man seeing him tried to smile but it came out as a grimace. He whispered out, "Gurudeva."

Just like that he fainted.

--
Another Chapter completed!

How was it? Please comment below!

What is the nightmare?

Who was man with Niyathi?

And he addressed Guru Vashishta as Gurudeva.

For the answers, Stay tuned!

Vote, comment and share if you like the chapter!

Ramsri
xx