Period

"This pain..." Wide-eyed the only girl on Team 7 noticed that she has her period on the way back to the Hidden Leaf. They were tasked to bring an object inside a chest to a wealthy family, it was a family heirloom. Some problems were present but have been took care off. A successful C-Rank Mission. "I hate these period cramps, it hurts. Maybe I should ask for a break, no! Do not be tempted Sakura! You're a Kunoichi!" with a troubled expression she continues trailing behind her Team.

Being the Sensei of these little troublemakers and noticing her expression he stops walking. "Hey... Sakura is something wrong?"

Deciding to chime in, the Avenger frowns recalling her behavior. "From a while ago, she has been acting strange."

"Huh?" The blonde-haired boy turns around to see his crush with a pain filled expression.

Sakura, who doesn't want to burden her team with something trivial as that decides to lie. "What? I am fine, nothings wrong guys."

"... You faintly smell of blood." The Uchiha had smelled iron in the air a while ago and had just noticed that it actually came from the cherry blossom.

Overreacting and expecting the worse Naruto looks Sakura up and down to search for any injury. "Sakura-chan, are you hurt somewhere?!"

"Don't hide the injury, it'll become a hindrance for the team if we get ambushed. Show me!" Sasuke berates himself for not noticing it sooner, it would be troublesome if the injury does not get treated and as annoying as it is, he cares for her well-being. "Tch. Annoying girl." He takes a step closer to her so that they are face to face.

They are only a feet apart and Sakura is sure that if the current situation wouldn't exist, she would be blushing. "Huh? I can't!" As if she would show him something like that. "Sorry Sasuke-kun but this is something you cannot see."

Suddenly the dark-haired boy grabs her hand, so that she couldn't hide her injury anymore. "... Be quiet, it's meaningless to hide it."

Nibbling on her lips due to being nervous and not having a single clue on how to avoid this topic. "Eek, this is getting so embarrassing! I can't show him..." gulping she mumbles an explanation while looking down at the dirt path they are currently traveling on turning red. "That... It happens once a month... I mean... It's a girl thing, that's what I mean. Don't take it seriously..." The silence after that is so awkward.

"...?"

It takes a few second for that information to sink in for Sasuke before he realizes it with wide eyes, blushing profusely and analyzing the absurdity of the current situation.

"...!"

Promptly turning around and making a hasty retreat he murmurs an apology. "I'm really sorry..."

"Hehe, occasionally those two are bound to give of the atmosphere of two teenagers." Kakashi muses.

Being the idiot of the group, the blue-eyed boy still hasn't picked up what's wrong with the Kunoichi of the group. "Sakura-chan, are you okay?!" he asks while squinting his eyes to see if he magically has a clue to pick up what's wrong with her.

Looking dumbfounded the pinkette looks up and tries to figure out how her crush knows about menstruation. "Smell of blood, it was easy to process I wonder...? Shannaro so
embarrassing..."

Naruto spotted the gate and broke the awkward atmosphere with it. Everybody on Team 7 is just tired and wants to go home, especially a certain Uchiha and long-haired girl.