Sakuras Hair

Even in the academy back then he had liked her hair, when she was sitting between him and Naruto. His mother had loved the Cherry Blossom Trees, normally Sakura was talkative but today she is silent. At break time she had her arms spread across her table with her head resting on it, unconsciously she faced him. He had started eating his self-made food, he misses his mother's cooking. Not wanting to be reminded of his parent's corps with his brother towering over them he focuses on her face. She looks peaceful in her slumber with her pouting mouth and her hair hanging in loose strands in her face. Sasuke knew about the rumor that he supposedly likes girls with long hair which is ridiculous (he had liked long hair due to his brother). Pink hair truly is a sight to behold, paired with her emerald eyes she looks like a goddess who is waiting for her time to bloom. The dark-haired boy marvelous at her long lashes, suddenly there is a soft breeze coming in from the windows which was left open by Iruka-Sensei. The wind caresses her long hair, he is hit by a smell of flowers from the girl. "Quite ironic that she smells like flowers with her namesake and hair color." He muses deep in thoughts. The shrill sound of the school bell pulls him out of his thoughts, and he turns around fast so that she doesn't catch him staring at her or other people. Loving the smell of the young girl he tries to stand near her whenever he got the chance just to catch a sniff of it.

.

.

.

"Training is done for today! Tomorrow, we meet at the gate at 6 am sharp, pack for 3 days, mission details tomorrow, Naruto." Says Kakashi-Sensei with his nose buried in Icha-Icha Paradise. He knew Naruto would ask what kind of mission they would have.

The three 12-year-olds are trying to catch their breaths on Training ground 4, it doesn't make it better that it's currently summer. So, Naruto and Sakura heave a sigh of relief when the wind picks up giving them a temporary relief.

Sasuke picks the smell of Sakuras hair up and breathes it in, it still smells like flowers. It has been a month since the Land of Wave mission and the only girl on squad seems to stay near him to make sure he doesn't collapse on the floor and dies. He allows it even though it kind of annoys him. "Liar, you bask in her attention." Snarls a voice inside his head. Shaking his head to get rid of that thought he looks up and sees Kakashi directly looking at him. He raises an eyebrow in question.

"Sasuke has been acting more open after that mission, he cooperates more and has accepted his teammates." Kakashi thinks. He bids farewell and leaves the three genin alone on the Training ground.

"Hey Sakura-chan, how about we go on a date!" The Uzumaki exclaims with newfound enthusiasm.

Turning to Naruto so that the Kunoichi can answer him Sasuke interrupts her. "Hn. Loser, instead of wasting your time on such trivial matters you should focus on getting stronger or else you will be deadweight."

"Hah, as if bastard. I'm way stronger than you believe it! I'll prove to you that I'm the strongest on the team!" Rebuts Naruto with a huge grin on his face.

Nobody had noticed that the pinkette had slipped away from during them bickering only leaving a flowery smell behind in her wake. After arguing for ten minutes, they each went their way. The lone Uchiha feels the smell he has come to associate with Sakura clinging to him, he feels his neck growing warm, so the boy picks up his pace and directly goes to the bathroom to take a shower, throwing his clothes from today in the basket for later on laundry.

.

.

.

The power is pumping in his veins and feels so good. After he had woken up and seen Sakura so beaten up with multiple bruises and cuts on here with cropped hair, he snapped. The Sound Ninja who confidently told him he was the one who had beaten her to pulp now lays forgotten on the ground with two broken arms. He slowly walks to the last from the three standing with malice intent. Out of nowhere a pair of arms wraps themselves around him, he is hit with a comforting smell.

"Please stop."

The Avenger turns his head, and he sees emerald eyes filled with tears. The Cursed Seal of Heaven retreats back. Without a warning he falls on his butt with Sakura acting as his anchor. He looks around and sees the damage he had inflicted, looking down at his hands. The Uchiha turns his head over to look at Sakura and sees her chopped hair, it reaches her chin now. The flowery smell stays.