Sweets

For Valentine's Day this year, with Ino, Sakura made Giri-choco* for Naruto and Kakashi-Sensei this year. When she had handed them over, she felt nervous not knowing what their reaction would be. And the Honmei* was...

.

.

.

"It looks spicy" Sasuke thinks, inspecting the Onigiri Sakura gave him. He looks at it with mistrust. "Hey, Sakura..."

"Today is Valentine's Day so... Here is a substitution for chocolate." Sakura explains while giggling in glee.

"That's not the problem here!" The Avenger exclaims still looking at the spicy looking Onigiri in his hands.

"Since you said you don't like sweets... And you seem to like Onigiri. It's Kimchi Onigiri!" Explains the pinkette.

"Aa." Holding the Onigiri in front of his face with a pained expression while listening to her explanation as to why she didn't give him chocolate. "Is her head okay...? If she knew I like Onigiri, then she should know that I like Okaka filling." The dark-haired boy smirks to himself at that thought, putting the Onigiri back into its container.

Having a faraway look in her eyes the Kunoichi shares her observation. "Back in the Academy, Sasuke-kun... You hated sweets. Every year you didn't accept any, so it became pointless."

Girls giggling and blushing while giving him chocolate which he didn't like to begin with.

"It's true that sweets are not my thing but still..." Standing up from the stone bench Sasuke sat on he packs the box with the Onigiri away.

"Sasuke-kun?"

Grabbing her wrist he starts walking with Sakura in tow. "It's not that I had a reason to refuse them."

"Sasuke-kun?!" Sakura is perplexed at what he's doing.

"You made chocolate for Naruto and Kakashi right? I don't care if there are just broken pieces left." Turning his head towards her he demands. "Let me eat them!"

Blushing the girl nods and let's Sasuke pull her to the Haruno household. "What about the Onigiri?" She suddenly remembers and asks.

"...I'll eat them for dinner." He let's her hand go and continues going.

The Kunoichi reaches forward and slips her hand into his again now walking next to him.

Both blushing and thinking the same thing they resume forward.

.

.

.

"Have I changed a bit?"

________________________________________________________________
* "Giri-choco" is obligatory chocolate you'd make for male classmates or co-workers while "Honmei-choco" is the chocolate you'd give to your crush or lover, etc.