❥ Chapter 1 ~ First Meet

Deep sighed as he put his hands inside his pockets and leaned on his black audi. He tapped his foot on the ground impatiently as he waited outside the airport for his college best friend Rehaan to come out with his fiancée, Arohi.

"Why the hell is he so late?" Deep muttered to himself in annoyance.

He waited for some more time and just when he was about to take out his phone to call his best friend, he heard a voice, "Deep! We’re here!"

Deep looked at Rehaan and sighed in relief. But then when he saw Arohi, the girl beside Rehaan, his breath hitched.

She’s fucking gorgeous, he told himself

Rehaan hugged Deep, oblivious to the fact that Deep was staring at Arohi with dark eyes

"Deep, this is Arohi, my fiancée. And Arohi, this is Deep, my best friend." He introduced the two to each other.

"Hi. I’m Deep Raichand," Deep spoke in a husky voice. He forwarded his hand to Arohi who shook it.

Arohi smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Deep. I’m Arohi Kashyap."

Deep was so smitten by Arohi’s looks that when he felt her touch, he wanted to keep feeling it forever. But then she pulled her hand back, feeling awkward with his stare.

Rehaan exhaled a breath when he saw one of the airport helpers bring all their suitcases and place them in Deep’s car trunk. "Let’s go. Come Arohi."

Rehaan ushered Arohi in the back seat and sat with her while Deep sat in the driver’s seat and started the engine. He adjusted the rear view mirror and felt a ting of jealousy seeing Rehaan and Arohi smiling at each other.

He asked, "So Rehaan. You never really told me much about how you and Arohi met."

Rehaan sat straight and said excitedly, "Oh remember I had gone to Rajasthan for some work? So I met Arohi there who was teaching moral values to students of all ages. And I  attended some of her classes just to get her attention…"

Deep gripped the steering wheel tightly as he saw Arohi blushing.

"And then I told her I liked her and she took her time to say yes to my proposal. And now here we are. Engaged and soon to be married."