❥ Chapter 7 ~ Relationship Progress

Deep looked at Arohi who was putting on some make up. She had just worn a maroon dress which he remember suggesting her to buy few days ago in the shopping mall. He was happy she was trying to satisfy him emotionally. But he wanted her to do it physically as well.

"How long?" He asked.

She looked at his reflection on the mirror and said, "Oh, I'm done. You can start the car."

He nodded as he watched her get up and apply some perfume to her neck. He smirked, "Why do you put perfume on the neck?"

She smiled, "For it to smell good."

He played, "What's the point in that?"

She looked at him weirdly.

"Is it also a part of wife duties? For the husband to smell the wife's neck and—"

"Oh god, Deep. Stop it." Arohi blushed.

He laughed, "No seriously. If you want, I can do my husband duties as well."

She widened her eyes at him and shook her head. He laughed more and then left the room while she followed him, still red on the face.

They went to the lakeside and stopped. Since it was night, they couldn't see the water well but the city lights afar made the view beautiful.

"Wow. This is amazing." She said.

"Wait for the actual amazing part." He took out his phone and called somebody.

Few minutes later, A speedboat came into view and Arohi looked at Deep in confusion. He smiled at her.

The man in the speedboat welcomed them and Deep helped Arohi climb on it before he climbed it himself and sat with her.

The speedboat started moving. It wasn't as fast as Arohi had expected it to be but it moved at a normal pace, giving a peaceful feeling overall.

Deep pointed out certain buildings to Arohi which he said were important in the city. He even pointed to other buildings which were located near a park or port. Since Arohi was new to Mumbai, he was just introducing places to her.

She smiled as she felt the cold waves hitting her skin. She rubbed her arms, feeling cold but enjoying the feeling. He looked at her and held her close to him. She looked at him in surprise and parted her lips when he held her waist. His warmth transfered to her and she felt blissful.

After some time, Deep made Arohi stand up and then sit in front of him, between his legs. She felt awkward at first but then when his hands wrapped around her waist, she got used to the feeling. She knew Deep loved her so he was being romantic with her. She rested her head back on his shoulder while he talked to her about different places and sometimes kissed her cheek.

There was complete silence after some time as both of them enjoyed the serenity of the place

There was complete silence after some time as both of them enjoyed the serenity of the place.  The man in the speedboat smiled at them and said, "You both look very good together."