❥ Chapter 3 ~ Closer

When they were done, Deep drove towards Rehaan's house which took them 10 minutes to reach.

Arohi stepped out and saw Deep already opening the back seat door to pick up the shopping bags.

"You don't have to carry them anymore. Thanks but I can do this on my own." Her sweet voice made Deep crave to hear more of her.

"It's fine. Let me help." He didn't let her argue and carried few of the bags with him while she carried the rest.

She unlocked the door and they went inside. Before Deep could put the bags on the sofa, Arohi called out, "Not there. In the bedroom, please. I want to show them to Rehaan when he gets here."

Deep nodded and followed her inside. He was glad Arohi was staying in a different room. Thinking of her with Rehaan already made his blood boil.

He placed the bags on the side of the bed and watched her do the same. He took in the appearance of the room and smirked seeing all her things. He smelled a woman's perfume and wondered how it would feel to have that smell on him and in his entire house once Arohi started living with him.

He looked at her as she pulled out her dresses from the shopping bags. He smirked and walked around, secretly admiring her room. He touched her photo frames and accessory set. He wondered why Arohi didn't buy accessories.

"Why didn't you buy accessories and jewelries?" He asked absentmindedly.

She turned to him and her cheeks reddened seeing him touching her earrings and rings on her dressing table. "Umm... I didn't need them. I have enough."

He responded with a small "hmm" while she stood in surprise, watching him walk around the room and see her things. She felt weird again, wondering why he was so interested in her stuff but then her legs went jelly when he turned and looked at her.

"What?" She asked in a whisper.

He smirked and went to her slowly. "Do you feel nervous around me?"

She widened her eyes and shook her head frantically

She widened her eyes and shook her head frantically. "Of course not! Why would I be?"

Her quick response made him chuckle as he got his answer. He pretended to go but then his foot got tangled in something and he fell on Arohi who as a result fell on the bed. The force caused Deep's body to hit Arohi's in a hard yet sensuous way. Her eyes shut when she felt his lips on her neck.

Arohi didn't know that Deep had purposely thrown himself at her. She didn't know that he purposely placed his lips on her neck. She didn't know that he purposely caressed her waist.