𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐬

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 that amerie was the person behind the map. she was greatful for the girls honesty, although was still extremely hurt from her actions.

she walked her to the nurse in silence, even though she was pissed she wasnt going to leave her on the floor all by herself.

it was now lunch time, and maggie was stood with quinni and darren at the food stall.

"are you getting anything maggs?" quinni asked her.

maggie looked at the food, then looked back at quinni. "nah." she murmured.

"do you not have any cash? i can give you some." darren spoke.

"nah, i had a pretty big breakfast this morning." she spoke.

maggies dad wasnt a nice man.
he criticised everything about her.
her personality, her looks.
and her weight.

when she was 12, maggie developed an eating disorder. bulimia.

she didnt make herself sick anymore, but sometimes food would be a difficult subject for her. and sometimes she found it best to just avoid it at all.

that way, if she lost weight, her dad would be proud of her. at some point in her life she came to the realisation that her dad would never truly be happy with her or how she looked.

but it was still hard to climb out of the whole that she had dug.

"maggs." quinni glared at her, expecting her to be lying.

"no, guys. honestly im sober. i have been for 4 months. im genuinley just not hungry." maggie spoke truthfully, interlocking her arms with quinni and darrens.

"pinky promise?" quinni held out her pinky.

maggie swore by pinky promises. everyone knew how serious she was about them. and if you ever broke one, you would officially lose her trust forever.

"pinky promise." maggie smiled, locking hers and quinnis pinkies.

darren smiled, "im so proud of you, maggs. you're doing so well." he spoke, gesturing to her sobriety.

"thanks my love." she spoke softly, leaning her head on the boys shoulder as they walked.

"excuse me, whats a lazy kebab?" quinni ran up to a person, asking them a question.

maggie widened her eyes, gently pulling the girl back. "quinn please stop asking people that."

"okay. sorry. i still dont understand what it is though." quinni stated innocently.

darren and maggie looked at one another, then looked back at quinni.

maggie approached the topic gently, "quinnis, a lazy kebab is when a girl has...wide flaps." she mused, cringing at herself as she spoke.

"flaps?" quinni inquired, still confused.

"down there." darren stated causing quinni's eyes to widen in realisation.

"oh. but, spiders never seen those? no one has." she said.

"its just a siller roomer, quinns. lazy kebabs arent an actual thing its just a stereotype towards females who have more unique...private areas." maggie spoke, turning to quinni.

"yeah, who knows what that rumor means. straight men are a mystery to me." darren remarked.

maggie chuckled, "tell me about it."

quinni nudged maggies arm, "you can look at them for me."

maggie grimaced, along with darren. "quinni! no! i am not-" maggie lowered her volume as what she was about to say she preferred to not be said out loud. "i am not looking at your flaps."