𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐘 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄." maggie groaned, strolling to her room and shifting her gaze onto her bed where missy was laying.

they were getting ready for the gig night, and for some reason maggie was nervous.

"thats the whole point! you look sexy as fuck!" missy exclaimed, examining the girls outfit.

maggie had on a black, lacey mini dress and some plain black heels with her hair curled and dark eyeshadow on her eyelids.

"do you not think its too much?" the blonde overcompensated, staring at herself in the mirror.

"there never such a thing as too much, maggs. wear it!" missy insisted, getting up from the bed and placing her hands on the girls shoulders as they both stared at her in the mirror.

"fine." maggie rolled her eyes, ruffling her curly hair slightly.

"why are you putting so much effort into yourself tonight anyways? you trynna impress someone?" her bestfriend teased.

"no." maggie said nonchalant, only partly lying.

"sure." missy scoffed, splaying out on the bed and scrolling on her phone.

"shush." maggie rolled her eyes, slipping her silver nose ring in.

"you rootin' tonight?"

maggie scoffed, "as if. these legs are staying closed from now on. until i find the right person." maggie stated confidently.

"ugh, boring. i need to bang so bad." missy groaned, turning on her back on the girls bed.

"bang someone then." maggie shrugged.

"easier said than done. half the guys around here have a collection of std's."

"why not a girl?"

"nah. they'll end up wanting something serious and i really cant be arsed." missy whiner.

"oh. well just find a guy that doesnt have an std." maggie giggled as she applied more mascara in her mirror.

"oh yeah sure. 'hey dude, before we bang im just wondering if you have an std?" missy mimicked with sass.

"arsey." maggie muttered.

"anyway, how's your mum? you know with the whole divorce situation." missy asked, pulling out a red nail polish from maggies draw and going to paint her toe nails.

"shes okay. i mean, as okay as you can be when you're going through a divorce." maggie replied.

"how are you dealing with it all?" missy inquired.

"i mean, its shit. the whole family on my mums arse for it. but its for the best right? i mean, if its gonna benefit mum mum in a positive way then im happy shes happy. thats all i care about." maggie vented.

"you're such a good daughter maggs. you're honestly dealing with it in the best way possible." missy smiled warmly, finishing off her polish.

"thanks miss." maggie looked down, clasping her mascara shut before looking back up at her bestfriend in the mirror and smiling.

❦❦❦

"this is ace mate." missy gawked as the two bestfriends entered dustys house.