𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐨

"𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄!" maggie exclaimed as she gently grabbed malakais head, pulling it back into her lap as she had tweezers in her hand prepared to pluck his eyebrows.

the two had gone back to maggies house as it was empty for the night and maggie was convincing malakai to let her pluck his eyebrows.

"its hurts." malakai moaned, lightly wrapping his fingers around her wrist as he pouted, his head laying on her thigh.

"stop being a baby. just let me do it." she spoke, placing her fingers over the top of his left brow and plucking at a single hair.

malakai winced, rubbing his eyebrow as she pulled the tweezers away from his face.

"how did you even convince me to let you do this?" he spoke, picking at the sore skin that she had plucked a hair from.

"because im pretty." she giggled, shrugging her shoulders humorously.

"ah, yeah." he smiled warmly, looking into her eyes as her hair dangled along the side of his face as he laid underneath her. "how come girls like pampering guys so much?"

"i dont know. i guess its just fun. guys dont wear makeup and stuff its nice to pamper them and make them look all beautiful."

"i thought i was already beautiful?" he looked up at her, pouting slightly.

"of course you are malakai. but you're gonna look even more beautiful after this." she spoke, gently blowing away some excess hairs along his brow.

"is it really worth all of this p-" he was cut off as she plucked another hair, and he howled immediately, rubbing his eyebrow. "-pain! ow! fuck maggie." he groaned.

"im sorry! im sorry okay!" she giggled, adjusting his head into her lap so that he was more comftorable.

"how do girls do this every day?" malakai squinted, looking up at her as if the sun was in his eyes.

maggie scoffed, "you have no idea how much self care and love it takes for girls to look semi decent for guys. yet all you assholes get to do is shower and throw on a t-shirt."

"im sorry. if it helps i think you could go out in a bin bag and still look gorgeous." malakai smiled warmly, his thumb grazing up and down on her arm as he held it in place as she plucked at his eyebrows.

she smiled warmly, leaning down and placing a peck on his lips softly. she pulled away with a bright expression, although malakai felt as if it wasnt enough and pulled her back in for another kiss.

"malakai." she giggled, mumbling slightly as he slammed his lips onto hers.

the two werent face to face so maggie moved over, looping her legs along malakais hips as he sat up against the headboard of her bed and held her waist in his hands.

his fingers guided up towards her back, lacing underneath the seam of her top as hers ran through his hair, sliding slowly down his muscly arms.

the two smiled into the kiss, a warm and peaceful atmosphere spreading within the room as the two just melted into eachothers touch.

it was like they were drawn together and didnt dare to pull apart as if would never feel eachothers touch again.

malakai began to trace his kisses down her neck, minimally sucking on her skin as she ran her hands through his hair, leaning her head back to give him more access.

his hands slipped underneath her thighs, and he adjusted her slowly so that she was sitting ontop of his crotch area and her legs wrapped around his torso.