𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔." Quinni spoke as her, amerie, maggie and darren stared at the newly created map until the classroom table.

"i just thought it was some weird bit of graffiti that some random put there." quinni explained.

"And now its an entire little village of randos, i mean, look at all the little sluts getting up in here." darren chuckled as he stared at all the colourful writing alined along peoples names under the table.

"stop, this one happened at dustys party." darren pointed at the two names littered in the corner of the table.

"who do you think's doing this?" quinni asked.

amerie groaned, "it doesnt matter whos doing it. this fricking map ruined my life."

"you're literally the one who made the first one." maggie chuckled as the three got out from under the table.

"oh! wait." quinni exclaimed jumping off of the table she was sat on and pulling out a marker, sticking her head under the table.

the three watched as she wrote out 'quinni + sasha' in black ink with a heart around it.

"oh my god quinni! congrats!" maggie squealed, hugging the girl on her side.

"sorry- since when?!" darrens mouth hung open in shock.

"we're in a relationship." quinni grinned ear to ear.

"you hooked up once and now you're in a relationship. thats so textbook lesbian of you." darren chuckled, grabbing quinni enthusiastically.

"well i'm never ending up on that map again. romance is dead to me." amerie pouted, placing herself ontop of one of the tables.

"what? why?" quinni inquired with furrowed eyebrows.

"i was obsessed with dusty for like eight bajillion years and for what? i just ended up completely humiliated. im an idiot." amerie complained.

maggie pulled a strawberry lollipop out of her bag, slipping off the wrapper and placing it in her mouth. "you're not an idiot ams." she shook her head.

"yeah amerie. besides, what are you gonna do? stitch up your mutt?" darren spoke, playfully rolling his eyes.

"yeah basically. i dont even wanna think about sex or men or dicks for the next...however it takes for me to feel normal again." amerie shrugged nonchalantly. "im not even gonna mazz."

"really? thats the opposite of what i do. everytime a guy fucks me over i just fuck another guy." maggie giggled, the lollipop staining her plump lips a tint of red.

amerie responded, "yeah well im just over men. in general."

"that sounds like my worst fucking nightmare." darren spoke.

"how does someone not think about sex?" quinni inquired out of confusion.

"i dont know. i'll just train myself." the brunette shrugged, looked up at the ceiling dumbfoundly. "yeah everytime i get a sexy thought i'll slap myself in the face."

"that sounds super functional." darren responded sarcastically.

"better idea, you could get a hobby!" quinni exclaimed.

"mazzing is my hobby." darren spoke, maggie giggling in return.

"no i mean a different hobby."

"yes! yes! i will get a hobby." amerie grinned.

"im gonna go look for you, lets go." quinni grabbed her bag, running out of the room in excitement.