A Happy Ending (Stone x Reader Part Two)

This is part two of forbidden love, backed by popular demand! (And by popular demand, I mean that one person asked and I caved.)
________________

Your POV

Me and the brown haired girl dragged Stone and the redhead down the street, and into an alley. On the wall, it said 'bean corner, put beans here :)'.

We set down Stone and the redhead, and gave them some water as they woke up.

"Hey, I'm Vinnie, by the way. How do you know Stone?" The brown haired girl, Vinnie, asked me. "I'm (Y/N), and I'm Stone's partner." I said simply as Stone awoke slowly.

Vinnie looked at me, and then at Stone, and then back at me. She began grinning, but said nothing.

_________
Stone POV

I woke up, wondering where I was. I saw Vinnie and (Y/N) above me, though I didn't know they knew each other. I looked over slowly, and saw Skipp waking up. I look back up at (Y/N). "Where are we? How do you know Vinnie? How did we get here?" My mind was swimming with questions as (Y/N) told the tale, with Vinnie filling in occasionally.

I stood slowly, wincing, and walked up to (Y/N). I leaned down, and kissed them gently. After a few moments, I pulled away, and looked down at them gently. "Thank you."

__________
No one's POV

After that, (Y/N) joined the little gang of misfits. Stone and (Y/N) lived a happily ever after, and (Y/N)'s past world as a member of Ditch's gang was forgotten.