If you were sick

Stone: if you were sick, he would make sure you stay in bed and get the rest and medicine that you need, (medicine that he promptly stole-).  He will make sure that you get fed and watered well, and will basically quarantine you from everyone except him until your better, he wants to make sure that you don't get more sick from others.

Vinnie: if you got sick, it was probably from her, she had all the diseases in the world and you can't convince me otherwise (dis bitch needs rabies shots, she has more sicknesses than humans should-). She would feel bad, and take care of you.

Skipp: Skipp would be devastated. He would make sure that you are always laying down or at least sitting. Also, you aren't allowed to do anything, he does it for you, he doesn't want you to extend your recovery time by pickpocketing, scrambling around, or, Maggot forbit, *gasp*, feeding yourself! (Yes, he will spoon feed you and there is nothing you can do about it.)

Ditch: he will buy you medicine, those cheesy get well soon cards and balloons, and anything else he thinks you will need. Also, he considers you 'sick' if you cough, and he is very protective, so you can bet your happy asses that he will quarantine you from everyone and everything if he thinks your sick until he is positive that you feel better.