What if you were kidnapped?

Stone: he would be fuckin frantic, he would be searching all through the town, through any warehouses, even though the rich peoples houses to find you. After he finds you, he will actually murder the people who kidnapped you and cuddle you so tightly when you get home.

Vinnie: This bitch would be on a rampage, killing whoever got in her way to find you. She would brutally torture whoever kidnapped you, and take you come for comfort.

Skipp: The soft boi would be so worried! He would immediately report you missing/kidnapped to the police, and then get a search team out to try and find you. After they do, he makes sure that the people who were doing the kidnapping went promptly to jail.

Ditch: if you were kidnapped, hope that god has pity on the kidnapper. If Ditch's men found you, they would have taken you back to Ditch and roughed up the kidnapper, but if Ditch found you... Let's just say that the police would be wondering what kind of sick fuck had to be mental enough to cause this type of damage.

__________________
A/N

Hey guys! I was wondering, should I add Pebble to this???

Like, should I give him a catch up chapter like Ditch and then just add him?