Just Chillin (Stone x Reader)

What is it with y'all and Stone?
_______________

Your POV

I'm rich. That's the only way to describe it. But my parents are also assholes. That goes without saying. They don't really appreciate me being friends with a bunch of 'scraps', AKA Vinnie, Skipp, and Stone. I'm friends with all of them, but me and Stone are the closest.

I heard a knock against my window, which is odd, considering I'm on the second floor. I hesitantly open it, and see Stone, who had climbed my tree. I giggled, but let him in.

"So, how is the rich life?" He asks. "Oh, pretty good. Ate pretty well. Speaking of which..." I handed him a loaf of fresh bread, which he ate gratefully.

We talked for a few hours, snuggling on my bed. We talked about life, about our relationship, about Vinnie and Skipp.

The door opened. My parents turned on the light to see me and Stone, snuggling. They began yelling, and they grabbed a broom. He grabbed a basket of rolls that I made him, and jumped out the window, onto the tree, and fled.

I got grounded for a week after that. But it was worth it. He came back the next night. We just learned to be more quiet.
___________
A/N

I'm sorry if this one seems short, I didn't have much to go off of!
Reminder that I do preferences, headcanons, and Oneshots!