CH | 7

Mayra shrunk in his hold as if she had lost all her energy left while fighting with this overbearing man, she closed her eyes and softly muttered when he caressed her back gently, "Ishaan, please let me go, Okay? I'm on duty!"

Hearing her words, which insinuated she was still thinking about escaping from him, made his jaw clench, while his onyx pools turned chilly, and he growled in her ear, making her shiver in his embrace, "The only work you have for the day is to serve me. Where do you think you were trying to run off?"

Listening to the sharpness in his tone, she gulped and raised her head with her trembling eyelashes, and she stared innocently at him with her big gray orbs, "But this isn't how I'm supposed to serve you."

When he understood what she said, a hearty chuckle escaped his lips, making her cheeks turn crimson and a faint blush spread across her neck.

"Only you can serve me like this, kitten." He tilted his head and blew softly in the crook of her neck and bit her earlobe sensually while his searing tongue licked her cheek to the earlobe, making her wriggle in his hold.

Seeing her trying to get away, he ordered sternly, while his eyes were glaring at her as if daring her to cross him, "Stay still, kitten. Or else I can't control myself from pounding into you."

Hearing his threat successfully made her still as she was afraid that he would definitely do what he had said without any bother in the world.

Satisfied with her obedience, he praised her while his fingers drew circles on her thighs, "My obedient, little girl."

When she heard him, although a tinge of happiness spread across her insides, the disdain was much higher, and she scowled in her heart, "Ew! Who is your obedient kitten? Just leave me once, and you will see where I'm going to hit you this time."

He lazily settled his head in the crook of her neck and slowly settled his fingers on the buttons of her skirt, making her gasp, and she held his hand in panic, to stop him from going further.

He eyed her but swiftly grasped her both hands in his hold and put them above her head so that she wouldn't have the chance to stop him and his lips arched upwards when he saw her all helpless and under his mercy.

"You bastard, let me go." Mayra shrieked with all her might, hoping someone would miraculously hear her and save her from this hooligan!

"What are you doing?" She asked alarmed when he leisurely twirled the buttons of her skirt in his hand while his warm touch occasionally brushed on her stomach and navel making her breath hitch.

"This is wrong!" She snapped when he undid the button and her eyes were fluttering with anxiety as she knew where this was going.

As she sensed he wasn't going to stop, she warned firmly, "You are violating me!"

Seeing no difference in him despite her warnings and screams, she was growing paranoid and screeched, "This is a crime!"

It didn't matter how she tried to persuade him, he didn't budge, and she was held captive in his hold, while he expertly unbuttoned all of her buttons and his one hand slipped in her lingerie and cupped her hot pu*sy, making her aware of the sensations he was creating in the pits of her stomach.

"This is mine!" He said in a dangerously firm tone in her ear, when he palmed the slightly wet pu*sy, while he skillfully inserted his middle finger into her tight hole, making a shaky gasp escape her lips.

"Ishaan." She cried out when he began moving in and out of her cunt and slowly plunged another finger making a cry escape her lips as the pain in her nether regions was still fresh and with his assault, she was sure she would end up in a hospital.