CH | 43

"Kitten," Ishaan murmured and held Mayra in his hold when she lifted her eyes and stared at his onyx pools, while his gaze roamed across her pouty pink lips.

He abruptly pulled her closer and claimed her inviting lips catching her off guard. Although it wasn't a rough passionate one like he would usually give to her, he enjoyed it.

He didn't know why he was so attracted to kissing those sexy pink lips.

Mayra gasped and hit his chest playfully while a frown danced on her forehead, "what are you doing, Ishaan? This is my university campus."

Seeing her becoming fierce in a swift second, he patted her head with a doting gaze and chuckled. Oh boy, it was so mesmerizing to her ears and a small smile crept up on her lips and she snuggled closer to him and pecked his throbbing adam's apple making his cock twitch in his pants.

With gritted teeth, he muttered, "don't play with fire because I can't fuck you now, Kitten." His warm breath fanned across her ears making her squirm in his embrace and he cooed, "because at the end of the day, you will be in my house, and I can do whatever I can. Aren't I, Kitten?"

As soon as he said that. her face turned red and her jaw dropped, "you..."

Seeing her blushing, he couldn't help but smirk and pecked her temples, and mumbled softly, "alright. Games aside." He placed her on his lap and stated while his eyes fixated on her grey orbs, "Don't stress yourself. I'm sure you can get the clues. And if you got a problem, contact me."

With that said, he held her tiny palms and played with them while he queried, his tone firm, "are we clear, Kitten?"

"Yes. I'd let you know in case I'm stuck." Mayra said softly while her eyes gleamed and her heart throbbed. Because which woman can resist such a handsome, caring, considerate, and domineering man?

She licked her lips and grabbed his collar while he looked at her amused, and she whispered in his ear, "I'm going to cook you dinner tonight. Don't be late."

With that said, she opened the car door and ran off, leaving Ishaan stunned, while the corners of his lips tugged upwards.

He shook his head and stared at her silhouette and the car didn't leave until Mayra disappeared.

...

Mayra strode towards the venue with a soft smile on her face, as she couldn't quite get Ishaan out of her head.

If someone had said that she would become so obsessed with Ishaan a few weeks ago, she would laugh her ass off.

However, things changed. In fact, they changed so abruptly and so drastically that she often wondered whether they were rushing into it?

Granted, they weren't technically in an official relationship. And she liked how it is going so far without any burdens on her shoulders in the name of the relationship.

And when Ishaan said he arranged a nurse for Mihir, so that she can do her things with peace of mind, her heart swelled in happiness.

She was never the type to value money over people. But the thought Ishaan had when doing things for her made her insides so sweet that they burst in joy. Because as far as she can remember, there is hardly less than a handful of people that were kind to Mihir and herself.

And she wasn't a fool to push Ishaan away unless he didn't want her.

By the time Mayra strode to the venue, the doors were already open. For a second, panic struck her because she didn't know who the person is and what if they wiped the little evidence she can get her hands onto?