2.10 - Kou Qiu: Remember to keep your promise next time (End)

During the rehearsal the day before the wedding, Kou Qiu actually released Andrei from prison and asked two soldiers on the left and right to carry him and sit in the first row.

  As mentioned before, the view is very good and unobstructed.

  The system was very surprised and asked: [Daddy, are you serious? Are you really serious? ? 】

  【How can it be fake? ] Kou Qiu said a little strangely, [Communist members, they keep their word! ]

  Andre's arms were locked tightly, and he gritted his teeth and said, "...You're going to be cruel."

  Senior cadre Kou said reservedly: "Thank you."

  System: [He is not praising you. 】

  [All insults from the bourgeoisie can be seen as compliments to me,] Kou Qiu was sure, [so this is a compliment to me. 】

  system:【......】

  You are awesome.

  The process was simple. The children who were to play the role of flower girls were all from the school where Kou Qiu taught. At this moment, they were all sitting in rows on chairs, waiting for the good-looking teacher Chao to come and hand out candies to them. The twins stood aside and watched Kou Qiu being surrounded by a group of bean sprouts, kissing each other, their green eyes clearly showing displeasure.

  After Kou Qiu finished calming the children, the corner of his clothes was grabbed by two other naughty children.

  "What about us?" Xia Zuo stretched out his palm towards him and shook it again and again, "What about us??"

  Kou Qiu was startled, then smiled and put the candy into their hands.

  But Xia Zuo just looked down, and then muttered in a low voice: "Don't want this..."

  Seer also shyly grabbed his arm and whispered: "Towards the teacher."

  Kou Qiu: "..."

  Wait, what's going on?

  "Teacher Chao, I am also very obedient and well-behaved." A blush suddenly appeared on Seer's fair face. He lowered his head and bit his lip, and said as if he was embarrassed, "Can you... Give me a kiss like you do to other children?"

  The system gloated: [Oh. 】

  This is going to overturn.

  Kou Qiu took a step back and hesitated: "But you are both older..."

  "Partiality!" Xia Zuo saw his rejection at a glance and immediately began to stamp his feet, "You are partial!!"

  There were tears in his green eyes.

  "When we were needed before, we were called children and underage. Now that we are no longer needed, we are called adults! I don't care, I don't care, you are partial, you are partial!"

  Two identical faces dangled in front of him, and they kept shouting.

  "I want to kiss, I want to kiss!!!"

  Kou Qiu had a headache and was trying to find a way to appease these two naughty children when he saw the two of them suddenly stand up straight, like two upright pine trees, and instantly put away their playful and coquettish side.

  "What are you doing?" General Gu's voice came faintly, "You guys?"

  The two children who had just confidently said that they wanted to kiss immediately fell silent, like smoking elementary school students who were cornered by the principal.