6.6 - General Qiu: Just pack it up and take it away

On New Year's Eve, people from the Nanfeng Pavilion gathered together to eat dumplings.

  There was no intention of inviting good wine and good food, but a few people who were good at cooking rolled up their sleeves and cooked by themselves. The dumplings they made were so round and chubby that they almost burst. Tunlong also enthusiastically helped, and after a while he crushed three of them, and was successfully thrown out by a few people holding bottles.

  "You don't do business, you just make trouble!" Han Ping said angrily.

  Tunlong had no choice but to sit on the chair and wait eagerly. He poured the little snake out of the gourd and fed it some minced meat.

  Since Long Yue was buried, he has always been wearing plain clothes, without a trace of color on his body, and his appearance has become thinner. Now there was a long and thin snake circling around this thin finger. The snake raised its neck high above it and spit out a bright red letter, as if it could swallow his hand whole.

  A big red lantern was hung in front of the museum, and the candlelight danced, illuminating the entire land in red. The table is installed in the conservatory on the second floor, and you can see the moon that night through the window.

  Curved, as if covered in gauze.

  Halfway through, someone shouted that they were not having fun and went to soak a pot of soju. There were no outsiders at the table, and all that could be heard was laughter. You pushed me, I pushed you, and my hands never stopped. After half a glass of wine, Fu Xiao was so drunk that he started dancing at the table.

  He was so drunk that he staggered, even his steps were unsteady, he spun around and fell on top of someone. A few people were laughing and joking, and Tunlong couldn't help but laugh when he saw it. He was about to turn around and talk to Han Ping, but he was startled by the smile on the corner of his lips.

  "how?"

  Han Ping noticed his gaze and asked with a smile.

  Tunlong was also a little stunned, and after a while he said: "You laughed."

  Han Ping asked back: "I can't laugh?"

  "It's not that you can't..." Tulong said, "It's just that in so many years, this is the first time I've seen you smile like this."

  Han Ping's smile almost seemed to have been carved with a knife. He was the first to enter the Nanfeng Pavilion and had been trained by the madam for the longest time. His expression and posture were impeccable. How should the corners of the lips be curved, how should the brows be wrinkled, how should the smile be soft and moving... That is the look on his face when facing guests. He always wears such a smile, as if he is wearing a long pair of Mask on flesh.

  But this time, he didn't laugh like that again. His eyebrows were widened with a smile, which was far less attractive than the one who was in a state of ecstasy, but it had a different charm.

  A flavor that makes people feel soft in their hearts.

  Han Ping said: "Doesn't it look good?"

  Tunlong turned his head away and remained silent for a long time. After a long time, he forced out three words from his mouth, "It's so ugly."

  He paused and then said awkwardly: "If you act like this, I will definitely be the first to do this flower appreciation book. Where will it be your turn?"

  Holding the bottle and laughing.

  "I just feel," he said slowly, "that we are lucky to be able to meet dad..."