9.12 - Seaside

The hotel Yan Zhuo booked was right by the beach. This island is not well-known, with a quiet environment and very few tourists. Therefore, most of the hotels are B&Bs, a small villa in a separate courtyard, standing on the edge of the beach. Yanzhuo opened the door with the key, picked up his luggage, and then shouted: "Nannan"

  The young man in the distance was carrying his shoes and jumping on the beach. There was a long series of footprints left on the fine sand. He didn't lower his head and put on his shoes until he reached the edge of the beach. "Is this right?"

  Yan Zhuo hummed, squatted down, and carefully wiped the sand off his feet with a wet tissue. After wiping it with dry toilet paper again, the ankle was held and the sole of the foot was properly inserted into the shoe.

  "Go in?"

  Kou Qiu said: "Okay."

  The villa has two floors, a large space and a very large bathroom. Kou Qiu followed him upstairs and took a look. At this glance, he realized something was wrong, "Why are the doors locked?"

  There was only one bedroom with an open door, and a bed propped up against the wall. When I walked in, I saw that the bed was small and narrow. If two people wanted to sleep, they would probably have to press against each other to stretch their legs.

  Kou Qiu tried it while lying on the bed, looking confused.

  "Is this bed too small?"

  What is the size of a bed that a normal hotel should have?

  Yan Zhuo placed the suitcase in the corner and hummed naturally.

  Kou Qiu: "...Don't. Explain."

  How could such a big villa only have one bedroom?

  Yanzhuo said without blinking, "Because none of the others have beds."

  Kou Qiu obviously couldn't understand, "Why don't the others have beds?"

  Yanzhuo said: "Because I asked him to lock it."

  Wolf ambition could not be more obvious.

  Kou Qiu: "..."

  Brother Yan straightened the sheets and said very matter-of-factly, "Of course my Nannan will sleep with me."

  [Sleep together,] The system brat supports me crazily, [Sleep together! 】

  Sleeping so close together, it doesn't believe that there is no dry firewood - the distance is gone, can the heavy rain and the sun be far away?

  The system touched the earthy love words that it had recently recorded, feeling happy.

  It has learned a lot these days, and it thinks it has learned the essence, so it first captures its own host and comes over to practice, [Dad, cooperate. 】

  Kou Qiu naturally agreed: [Okay. 】

  However, [Why did you suddenly learn it? 】

  The system twisted his hands, twisting his fingers into knots, and said nothing for a long while. After a long time, it chirped: "Who, who told Mosaic to be my wife..."

  It considers itself to be a doting wife, so there is no reason to let Mosaic talk all the time. Of course, I have to say a few more words to make it happy.

  [I suspect you are essentially a book. 】

  Kou Qiu: [......]

  He was silent for a moment and said: [That may be due to my ideological and moral character. 】