8.15 - Zha Gong: Is this person mentally ill?

Little did Kou Qiu know that in Yin Han's eyes, this pair of clothes that were no more than 100 years old had obviously become irrefutable evidence that his current life was not good. Hang Anhe was a serious young master in the Hang family back then. Which of the clothes he wore was not of a famous brand?

  Where is it like today, wearing such brand-name products, squatting on the roadside trying to persuade the vendors to leave?

  He closed his windbreaker and felt a faint pity in his heart. Of course, this pity is mixed with an unmistakable bit of pride, and even the tone of his voice carries some meaning: "Anhe, why are you doing this?"

  He lit a cigar, took a slow drag, and watched the smoke gradually dissipate from his fingertips.

  "I no longer care about those things back then. If your life is so difficult, why don't you want to admit it to me?"

  Kou Qiu stared at him in bewilderment, unable to understand how he could tell that his life was now difficult.

  "you......"

  Yin Hanzhengyu continued to speak, but heard his cell phone suddenly ringing. He unlocked the lock and saw the word "Mr. Wang" clearly written on the incoming call.

  Yin Han's originally calm expression suddenly changed. He stared at the call and had no intention of saying anything to Kou Qiu. He only waved hastily, thrust his business card into Kou Qiu's hand, then bent down and got into the car again.

  The wind blew the scent of cologne from him, a strong aroma. Kou Qiu was not used to this smell and subconsciously took a step back.

  When he heard a sentence, it came with the wind. The man's voice in the car changed suddenly. It was hard to describe whether it was joy or sadness. It was as if the vocal cords in his throat were tightly stretched, and the words were barely squeezed out of his lips. .

  "Hello, Mr. Wang?"

  "..."

  Kou Qiu paused and looked down at the business card in his hand. The person written above is the marketing manager of the Sino-Ocean Group branch.

  Kou Qiu stared at the words Sino-Ocean Group for a while, and then said quietly: [Does this name look familiar? 】

  The system also said: [Looks familiar. 】

  Like I've seen it somewhere.

  [By the way,] Kou Qiu finally remembered, [This is the partner of my company, the one I want to meet today. 】

  The chairman of Sino-Ocean Group is Wang Xiaoyu. He is about fifty years old, but due to proper maintenance, he looks only in his forties. Her brown curly hair was all tied up, and her Chanel suit was smart and simple. At such an age, a pair of eight-centimeter high heels could still be worn elegantly. From the look of it, she gave people the impression that "this woman is not easy to deal with." .

  Ji Bai had met her several times in video conferences, so he recognized her at a glance and stretched out his hand: "Mr. Wang."

  "Mr. Ji."

  Wang Xiaoyu curved her red lips and shook his hand briefly, "Mr. Ji is younger than what I saw in the video."

  Ji Bai smiled faintly and did not take these words to heart. He just said politely: "Mr. Wang, please."

  The project inspection and negotiation went very smoothly. After the meeting, Ji Bai had already ordered someone to prepare a banquet, but Wang Xiaoyu shook his head, "I won't bother Mr. Ji anymore. I have a little guy here who came back a few days earlier than me. I have to go." Just look at him."