68: 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑠ℎ

A/N: I woke up and chose ✨𝐴𝑒𝑠𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑠✨

"Everyone sit down now." Aizawa said once he stepped into the classroom.

The students scrambled to their seats, Aizawa seemed even crankier than usual and they didn't want to piss him off any more than necessary. "Do you know how long it took you all to clear that building yesterday?" He asked.

They glanced around in surprise. Were they in some type of trouble?

"I'm sorry?" Iida asked with a frown.

"It took all of you nine minutes to leave the library. Some of you had to be removed BY FORCE. Do you not comprehend the situation you are in? There are villains who want to KILL you. All of you. And when someone tells you there is an emergency you think it's a joke?" He asked.
"Because you all took too long and took nothing seriously Kira Kokoa was blown up while SAVING you."

They pressed their lips together and most of them started to shuffle nervously.

"I've even heard that one of you attempted to trap her in the building dispite being told by her that it was rigged to explode." He said. "Todoroki. What the hell were you thinking?!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't believe her." Todoroki said, jaw clinched.

"You understand you could have Killed her right? Your foolishness could have ended a life." Aizawa snapped.

Todoroki glared at his desk. He felt like he was being lectured by his father. Every muscle in his body was tense.

"Why didn't you believe her?" Aizawa asked.

"I don't know." Todoroki responded, fists balled up on his desk. "She just refused to tell me why she thought it."

"THE FUCK WAS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO?!" Bakugou snapped, turning around. "Stop an emergency evacuation to explain to your dumbass what's going on?! That would have taken twice the time!"

"Bakugou, thank you. But I can handle this." Aizawa said, putting his hand up with a frown.

"Bakugou is right. In an event like this explaining the situation completely just wastes precious time." Aizawa said. "You don't always need to know WHY. Bakugou, Kirishima and even Neito Monoma from next door didn't know what was going on. But they all helped to ensure that every one of you survived this attack."
Aizawa said, rubbing his eyes.

"What happened yesterday was totally unacceptable. And I am severely disappointed in all of you-"

"Chill out man."

Aizawa's head swiveled to the door in anger at being told to "chill out" but it immediately dissolved when he saw who said it.

"They've been through a lot." Kira shrugged, leaning against the door frame. "Everything turned out alright, we're alive and we should count that as a win."

"You had to THROW someone out a window to get them out of the building. You were hospitalized Kokoa." Aizawa said. "In fact you shouldn't even be here right now."

"Recovery girl discharged me." Kira said nonchalantly, she held up a blue raspberry sucker that the nurse had given her. "Anyone want this?" She asked.

"I do!" Denki's hand shot up immediately. "I mean uh... Good to have you back, sorry you almost died." He added when he was glared at for taking her offer.

"Didn't feel like going home so I decided to just stay here. Besides I had a feeling you wanted to talk to me." Kira said after tossing over the sucker.

"Of course you did." Aizawa thought with a frown.

"Listen it's not their fault. I haven't given them all that much reason to trust me and that's my fault." Kira admitted.