93: 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Kirishima quickly looked away from the two. His mind absolutely reeling in shock and confusion that he tried to ignore.

Midoriya on the other hand stared in horror. Thoughts loudly protesting and trying to calm himself down.

"SHE KISSED HIM!?!?!SHE KISSED MY KACCHAN!!! I WAS THE ONE WHO SAVED HIM!!! I DESERVE TO KISS HIM TOO!!! DID SHE EVEN ASK??? THAT'S ASSAULT!!! SHE ASSAULTED HIM!!!! MY KACCHAN! MY KACCHAN! MY KACCHAN!"

"Jesus Christ man, chill." Kira mumbled, running a hand through her hair. "Sorry I'm sleep deprived." She apologized again. At least it was only those two, Iida was infront of them with his back turned, absolutely oblivious.

And most of the crowd either didn't care or were watching the screens.

Bakugou stared at her again. His mind glitching as it tried to catch up with what was going on. "I... you..." He mumbled. Though they had done it before it still sent a shock through him.

He blushed and looked at her nervously. Then away when he remembered there were other people around. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her back against himself. Hugging her again. "Don't fucking apologize to me Kira." He thought, hiding his face in her neck.

"SHE ASSAULTED YOU KACCHANNNNN. DON'T HUG HER!!!! SHE ASSAULTED YOU!" Midoriya screamed mentally, obviously taking this interaction to the extreme.

"Was Mina right??? Are they dating? Are my best friends dating- AM I A THIRD WHEEL?? That's so lame man." Kirishima thought. Glancing back. "I mean good for them. But lame for me. Unless they aren't, was that like a heat of the moment kinda thing? I can't tell."

"Damnit... she drives me crazy." Bakugou thought. It wasn't often he let himself think like she wasn't listening. "I think it's in a good way though."

Kira smiled but as Bakugou looked up she felt his thoughts change.

"What... What is that?" He thought, staring up at the screen. "...All Might?"
Bakugou asked In horror.

Kira pulled back and gasped, covering her mouth in shock. Her uncle...

He was in his small form. He was a skeleton. He was weak.

Kira knew he must be fighting All for one. The villain he's been trying to fight for years. The same villain that almost killed him. That killed his teacher. The man towered over him with one Giant arm. Built up of what Kira could only assume was a powerful combination of quirks.

"What happened to All Might?"

"Come on All Might!"

"No... All Might..."

"M-mommy? Whats wrong with All Might?"

"Who is that villain fighting All Might?"

"All Might?"

"All Might."

"All Might!"

The words repeated over and over again through the crowd. Everyone watching, eyes glued to the screen.

"Beat him damn it!" Bakugou yelled with the crowd as everyone started to cheer him on.

"COME ON ALL MIGHT!!!" Midoriya yelled.

"GET HIM MAN!!" Kirishima joined with his fist clinched by his chest. "COME ON!!"

"ALL MIGHT!!!"

"SAVE US!!"

"PLEASE! PLEASE BE OKAY!"

"YOU'RE STILL NUMBER ONE!!"

Kira gripped Katsuki's arm tightly as he looked up, tears building around his red eyes. "Please... Don't let this be the end..."