109: 𝑅𝑒𝑑

Kira felt a sudden burst of cold as Todoroki rushed past them towards Deku. Not even sparing them a second glance.

Kira got up and landed a kick on Iida's side. But he held firm, not falling over or stumbling too far. He ducked under her next attack, grabbing her arm and trying to hold her with it twisted behind her back. She swung her free elbow up into his nose. She felt pain shoot up it, but also heard a crunch from him. He stumbled back and Kira regained her footing. Steadying herself.

"I think she broke my nose!"

Maybe she did, he was definitely bleeding from it. But he didn't stop trying to pass her, so she didn't stop her attack. "Are you almost there?!" She yelled into her ear piece.

"Don't rush me- Crap it's Todoroki!!! You were supposed to stall him!!"

Kira ducked under Iida's arm and rolled on the ground. "I CAN'T STOP THEM BOTH!!"
She yelled back. "The fuck do you want me to do???"

"SOMETHING USEFUL!!!" He snapped back. Kira rolled her eyes but Iida caught her off guard.
Tackling her to the ground, Kira coughed as she was shoved against the pavement. Looking up in surprise at the boy. They were in a similar position as last time they faught, except they were both much more roughed up.

His nose was bruised and bleeding, he had several scratches and patches of dirt on her face. She could see him panting, which was satisfying to her. Knowing she wasn't the only one who was exhausted.

"Don't even try saying anything..." He thought with a frown. "It's not going to work this time."

Kira rolled her eyes, knowing she can't flirt her way out of this one.

"If only we had capture tape... I need to restrain her... Just long enough to allow me to run away." He thought with a frown. Kira took this opportunity to headbutt him. Pain shot though both their heads. But Kira had the advantage of knowing what happened, she stretched a leg out to the side and pushed against the pavement. Flipping him over. She sat on his chest and punched him once before getting up quickly.

He followed her, but turned to try and make a run for it. Hoping to slip past her and then outrun her. He wiped his bleeding nose on the back of his hand and bolted. But Kira lunged after him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

He turned and backhanded her. She let go and fell to the ground. Face stinging.
"Oh no... Was that too hard?"

Kira didn't hear Iida, her ears rang and she felt something. A drop of blood running from her cheek, it rolled slowly down her face as she pushed herself back up. She was getting tired, she didn't know where her teammate was or if he was close eto finishing his goal. She didn't know what the time was.

The drop tickled the corner of her mouth and on instinct her tongue caught it. A matalic flavor burst through her mouth, it felt stronger than it should have.

"Kira I'm sorry-" Iida took a step forward, forgetting about his objective. This was the first time she hadn't immediately bounced back from one of his hits.

Her head slowly turned, like a machine. Her back was facing him, her hair in her face. But when she turned to look at him he took a stumbling step back. Eyes wide as he stared into hers.

Her dark brown eyes were swallowed up completely. Her eyes were glowing, white and brown replaced.

With red.

Her eyes were glowing red. Iida stared at her in confusion, he'd never seen that before. Then he heard a stiff ringing sound, coming from his own mind.

Then there was something else. A voice strong and clear in his very mind. It was foreign, it didn't belong in his head.

"What is this?"

°.•.°•.°•.°

"Uh..." All Might slowly stood up. "Is that a normal thing? That she does?" He asked in concern, pointing at the screen.

Because he had no idea that Kira's eyes could glow like that.

"That is definitely not normal." Bakugou said, getting into his feet as well. Trying to see better.

"Kira what's going on? Is everything allright?" Aizawa asked her. She didn't answer, she was just staring at Iida. Who was staring back. Like they were frozen in time.

Then Iida grabbed his head and stumbled back until he fell to the ground.

"Never better."

°.•.°•.°•.°

"What is this?! I can hear- is this me??" Iida thought, Putting a hand to his head.

"Is what him? Is he okay- man I feel weird."

This voice was an invader. It wasn't meant to be in his mind, it sounded like he was hearing it externally. But he knew he wasn't.

It was misplaced and yet... Familiar.

Kira slowly stood up, the red of her new eyes never flickering. He couldn't tell if she was looking at him or not, his mind was too boggled to even try and think about it.

"This has never happened before... Everytime I blink- this is so weird."

"S-stop that." Iida mumbled. Putting a hand to his head.

"What's his deal?" Kira put a hand to her own head. Everytime she closed her eyes it was like she opened a new pair.

She could see with her eyes closed, but the image was flipped. She could see herself. From infront of her, like she was looking through Tenya's eyes.

There was more, Iida's thoughts and feelings were extremely strong. Like how they had been with Bakugou, his emotions were blaring in her mind so strongly that her body was reacting to them. His fear made her own hair raise.

But she could hear more, feel more.

She could hear the beat of his heart. See the adrenaline rushing through his veins without actually seeing it. Like she was perfect in tune with every part of him.

"Kira what's going on?" Aizawa's voice hit her ears suddenly. Crackling between Iida's thoughts and her own. "Is everything all right?"

"Aizawa..." Kira closed her eyes. She didn't even realize that they were glowing yet, she could see her image mirrored from Tenya's vision. Her eyes closed, hair ruffled and dirty. Bruises formed up her arms.

"Why can I hear Kira's voice in my head?"

She opened her eyes again. Realizing that all of His thoughts perfectly worked with her own.

He was reading her mind.