116: 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒

A/N: Roll call>>

°.•.°•.°•.°

"SMASH!"

All Might didn't have much strength anymore. He could only hold his muscle form for two mere seconds, and he didn't actually have a quirk anymore.

But he still had physical strength, the muscles in his blown up form still worked as long as he could hold it. There was also a certain type of power that came with his anger.

"You're not going anywhere young man..." He said, from the shadow of his eyes you could still see an almost glowing blue. Even when he deflated.

Isamu Screamed, he'd never expected to be on the receiving end of All Might's wrath. Especially after he heard news of his retirement. But here he was. Towering over Isamu, who was curled up holding his gut. The stomach All Might had just punched.

The skeleton man hunched over and grabbed Isamu's collar. Pulling him up off the ground and forcing him to meet his glowing eyes.

"Because I am here." He said, not in his usual loud and boisterous voice. It was slow and terrifying. Isamu wiggled around like a worm stuck in a hook, desperate to get away. "And no one messes with my family."

"You don't have a license Either!" Aizawa groaned from his spot above them. Standing where Isamu had jumped.

Bakugou crouched next to All Might, ready to blow Isamu up if he tried anything.

"Sorry, old habits." All Might chuckled, dropping Isamu. Who whimpered, realizing maybe jail wasn't so bad. (All Might had that effect on criminals sometimes.)

"You can consult my lawyers about it!"
The blonde man said in a somewhat cheery voice.

"You guys sure put the fear of God in him." Kira mumbled, hugging her arms.

"I'm so sorry Kira." Ochaco said, her own face covered in tears. She hugged Kira tightly, probably needing it herself more then Kira did.

"It's alright Uraraka." Kira said, patting her on the back.

"I'm sorry too, I heard... I was going to speak with Nezu about something. And I overheard everything." All Might said, leaving Isamu to Aizawa.

"I know." Kira whispered. Of course she did, she had heard him walking around from the front entrance. By the time she had noticed him it was too late to stop what was going on.

Uraraka was still clinging to her, Kirishima was still by her side.

Kira could tell her uncle's apology ran deeper than listening to their conversation. His guilt was harsh.

This was his fault.

He didn't know exactly how, or when this event happened. But if he had been in Kira's life, protected her like he was supposed to do. It likely could have been prevented.

He could have been there.

He should have been there. It was his job to protect her, not Bakugou's, not Aizawa's. It was his responsibility. But everyone else has been forced to pick up his slack.

"It's alright." Kira said. "I'm fine, really I am."
She assured him. "Thanks for catching him."

"It's the least I could have done." All Might said, climbing up the steps. He was bleeding from his mouth, wiping it up with a handkerchief. He shouldn't transform like that, but he had too. "Quite literally."

"We're so sorry for our son." Mr Uraraka said, bowing down to Kira and her uncle. His wife followed. Ochaco would have too but she was still hugging Kira.
"Please, please forgive us. We did our best, I swear we did."