Purple

On Friday in History we started a project on 'Historical  Figures of Ninjago'

With only having half of the project done and class being almost over Lloyd offered for him and Nya to come to my place to finish.

While I was waiting for Lin to arrive at the end of the day Nya texted me that they would be over around five. I sent a thumbs up as Lin pulled in.

The car was silence once the whole way home. I could tell he was still upset with me but I didn't know how to fix the broken trust. Even if it wasn't entirely my fault I was late.

Once home I hurried up to my room to get everything ready. I had no idea where to start, I'd never had friends over before. I didn't even have friends a few weeks ago. I quickly pulled up Lookle on my phone to get some ideas.

I built a little studying area on my small carpeted rug with pillows and grabbed any snacks we had. After I was sure everything was in place I checked the time. 4:55pm, which ment Lloyd and Nya would be arriving soon.

After about ten seconds I heard the sound of a car pull in. I looked out my window to see a green truck in the driveway.

I rolled my eyes. I could only guess who's green car it was.

I raced downstairs to the front door. Lloyd barely had time to knock before I swung the door open.

"Lloyd Garmadon! You didn't tell me you had a truck!" I exclaimed.

"Oh ya, sorry I don't use it often." He chuckled nervously.

I shot him an unamused look before turning to the black haired girl next to him. She gave me an amused smile before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Nya I saw you a few hours ago!" I gasped for air as she finally released her hold.

She only shrugged as I let them in.

Once inside I introduced them to Lin, who by the way, was in his full guardian mode. He eyed them like two hoodlums on the street, but with a quick smile and a wave I pushed them up the steps and into my room.

"Man your cousin is scary, Dove" Lloyd shivered.

I smiled shyly and nodded. "Yeah, he gets like that with new people."

I quickly shove away the uneasy feeling and turn to the rug stacked with pillows sitting in the corner of my room. I sat down and gestured for them to join me on the floor.

"Hey Rai? Mind if I turn on some tunes?" Nya asked.

I shook my head and Nya beamed, grabbing her phone. Soon enough the room was filled with music. We got into a rhythm of working and jamming out to songs.

In the middle of one song I closed my eyes and began bellowing out the lyrics. When the song ended I opened my eyes only to be met with gawking stares from the two around me.