Exploration Day

I never got my answer

I never got my answer. Before I could even open my mouth to speak, Wu stood and walked out the crimson colored door.

I stared at the door he left through for what seemed like hours.

'Did he just leave?'

Lloyd grabbing my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine is what brought me back to reality. I turned my gaze from the closed crimson door to the Green eyed boy next to me.

"I'm sorry about him, he is normally cryptic like that." He sighs looking down at the ground in between us.

I can tell he honestly feels bad about this situation so I give his hand a gentle squeeze and smile up at him. He looks back up at me and smiles before glancing down at our intertwined hands. I follow his gaze and both our faces turn a deep red. I quickly pull my hand back in my lap and Lloyd scratches the back on his neck awkwardly.

"So" He mumbles, an awkward chuckle escaping his lips."You hungry?"

~💜•💚~

I found myself back in Lloyd's green truck as he was driving through the city. The only issue was he wouldn't tell me where we were going.

"A normal person would call this kidnapping, Lloyd Garmadon!" I grumbled. "You know Lin is a Cop!"

He laughs eyes still on the road and my heart flutters at the sound. "If I told you it would ruin the surprise, and Lin was the one who told me take you here"

I huff and cross my harms staring out the window.
Lloyd chuckles at my childish antics.

I look over at him, a confused look on my face, when we pull into a busy parking lot. A food truck parked on the other side of the lot. Lloyd sighs playfully I points at a sign near the food truck. 'World's Bestest Pizza'.

I smile and turn back to face Lloyd who returns my smile in kind. The bright green eyes I've come to adore beaming with joy.

The line was the only bad part. It took like 20 hours to get to the front. Ok more like 20 minutes but still!

"I'll admit it, this was a good surprise." I mumbled with a mouth full of pizza.

Lloyd ruffled my hair with his free hand and chuckled as we walked back to the truck. He opened the tailgate and we sat in the back digging into our slices.

"So what do you want to do now?" Lloyd asked in between bites.

I hummed and tapped my pointer finger to my chin. "I don't know. I've never really been many places." I shyly replied looking back down at my pizza. "My parents never really let me out much, Lin doesn't either."