Full List of Ben's PhDs

As of "Livewire", Ben has a total of 25 PhDs. Just in case people are wondering what they were, because there's no way I'm fitting them all into a simple explanation. I've just decided to give a list and a simple sentence on what they are.

Physics:
* Astrophysics - a branch of space science that applies the laws of physics and chemistry to seek to understand the universe and our place in it.

* Particle Physics - also known as high-energy physics, it is the study of fundamental particles and forces that constitute matter and radiation.

* Condensed Matter Physics - the study of substances in their solid state.

* Quantum Mechanics - a fundamental theory in physics that describes the behavior of nature at and below the scale of atoms.

* Plasma Physics - the fundamental studies of the plasmas, their interaction with surfaces and surroundings, and the technologies associated with their applications.

* Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics - the study of matter–matter and light–matter interactions, at the scale of one or a few atoms and energy scales around several electron volts.

* Cosmology - a branch of physics and metaphysics dealing with the nature of the universe, the cosmos.

* Nuclear Physics - the field of physics that studies atomic nuclei and their constituents and interactions, in addition to the study of other forms of nuclear matter.

Biology:
* Molecular Biology - the branch of biology that studies the molecular basis of biological activity.

* Genetics - the study of genes, genetic variation, and heredity in organisms.

* Evolutionary Biology - the subfield of biology that studies the evolutionary processes that produced the diversity of life on Earth.

* Cell Biology - a branch of biology that studies the structure, function, and behavior of cells. All living organisms are made of cells.

* Microbiology - the study of the biology of microscopic organisms - viruses, bacteria, algae, fungi, slime molds, and protozoa.

* Actinobiology - More commonly known as radiobiology, it is the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms.

* Biochemistry - the study of chemical processes within and relating to living organisms.

Chemistry:
* Organic Chemistry - a sub-discipline within chemistry involving the scientific study of the structure, properties, and reactions of organic compounds and organic materials, i.e., matter in its various forms that contain carbon atoms.

* Inorganic Chemistry - study of synthesis and behavior of inorganic and organometallic compounds.

* Physical Chemistry - study of macroscopic and microscopic phenomena in chemical systems in terms of the principles, practices, and concepts of physics such as motion, energy, force, time, thermodynamics, quantum chemistry, statistical mechanics, analytical dynamics and chemical equilibria.

* Analytical Chemistry - Analytical chemistry studies and uses instruments and methods to separate, identify, and quantify matter.

* Polymer Chemistry - a sub-discipline of chemistry that focuses on the structures of chemicals, chemical synthesis, and chemical and physical properties of polymers and macromolecules.

* Medicinal Chemistry - a scientific discipline at the intersection of chemistry and pharmacy involved with designing and developing pharmaceutical drugs.

* Radiochemistry - the chemistry of radioactive materials, where radioactive isotopes of elements are used to study the properties and chemical reactions of non-radioactive isotopes.

* Chemical Engineering - an engineering field which deals with the study of operation and design of chemical plants as well as methods of improving production.

Social Sciences:
* Psychology - the study of mind and behavior. Its subject matter includes the behavior of humans and nonhumans, both conscious and unconscious phenomena, and mental processes such as thoughts, feelings, and motives.

* Philosophy - the study of general and fundamental questions concerning topics like existence, reason, knowledge, value, mind, and language.