Ch 3 new view

Me and Jenna start talking about Zach
"Okay I get that he's not the best at cues but have you seen the way he looks at you?" Jenna laughs when she says that but my smile sorta falls "what do you mean" "I don't mean it in a bad way but I mean birdy he's absolutely obsessed with you" what. "I know Zach doesn't want you to know but he really likes you and I don't know if you do too but you should give him a chance" I'm speechless for a moment "I mean I have never thought of Zach in any other way than a friend but he does get me like no one else" Jenna smiles "you guys are best friends of course he knows you and if you date nothing will change you just have the option to kiss him whenever" I laugh "I mean maybe but how would I even talk to him about it?" Jenna takes my hand and leads me to Zach, I look at the ground and back up to him "can we talk please" Zach nods and we walk to his truck and get in "do you like me and please be honest" he looks at me "no bullshit?" I shake my head. "I do like you" it's silent for a moment "how do you wanna deal with this birdy because I'm not gonna stop liking you anytime soon" the overwhelming feeling I've had since I was 9 creeps up the butterflies flapping their wings Zach's eyes start sparkling I love him. I swallow hard on those words "I- I don't know" "do you like me or do you not" I do goddamn it I do "Zach I love you with all my heart but your my best friend and I don't know if that love is platonic or romantic" I turn back to look at him he leans in and kisses me "platonic or romantic that's up to you but I like you birdy" Zach gets out of the truck and talks to Jenna again I see her begin a full sprint to the truck a few moments later until she's finally in the truck "do you like him birdy or not" "I can't tell if I want to get friendship bracelets or wedding rings I just know I love him"
She sighs "I did that with my boyfriend too he was my best friend but now he's my boyfriend promise me birdy no matter what you choose nothing will change Zach loves you and you love him nothing beats that if you want a relationship with him please do it but if you don't know nothing is going to happen to you and Zach" I believe her I do but how do I know that for sure.
2 days later
It's Valentine's Day, I haven't talked to Zach since he kissed me I caught a ride home with Jenna instead I'm sitting in class when our principal mrs Jennings walks in with 4 roses with notes attached. They are 5$ and anyone can purchase them for someone they write a note tie it to the stem and it's delivered whenever 3 girls around me are smiling at the roses and notes, I look at mrs Jennings who is holding a rose and note handing it to me I grab it and she walks out I look at the note it says
"I found the one my heat loves" Song of Solomon verse 3:4
This is where it all comes down to my decision the bell rings, I rush out of the class it's lunch now. I see Zach and I walk into the bathroom where I find Jenna we go into the same stall
"Did he get you a rose!" "Yes and now I have to decide" "well how do you feel about him it's a simple question" she's right it's yes or no but I can't choose "the past three days have been giving me a new view on everything like if he's liked me forever and I just can't see it or this is all new" "I can't make this question simpler do you want to date him do you like him do you think he's hot do you like his personality if any of them are a yes then date him" she's right I do like him I do like his personality he is so gorgeous "I've never dated anyone" Jenna pauses and smiles "this is what it's all about you don't know how your supposed to act so your scared to say yes and mess up" I nod "birdy trust me just act like everything is normal you guys are just more touchy and talk more than you normally do once you get that over with you'll truly know you love him" "ok than I'll tell him yes" she nods and kicks me out of the stall.