Chapter 01: Shattered

Note: the updates will be slow.

Warning: Mature content ahead. If you are not comfortable, please do not read.

Akriti POV:

I am so nervous; it has been an hour since I got married and right now, I am sitting on his bed. Today is going to be our first night, and many thoughts were roaming in my mind, will tonight I lose my virginity, or will like I read in my books he will give me some time to get physical? I cannot believe I am married to my childhood crush. I still remember that day when his family came to my house to talk about this marriage. I immediately agreed to this marriage, I think this is the benefit of being rich.

Currently, I am in his penthouse, his parents told me that after marriage I will live there with him all alone. Oh my God, whatever I thought has finally come true. Our marriage happened so fast that I did not even get time to talk with him, but it is fine now I have my whole life to talk with him.

Suddenly I heard the door opening sound, but because of the veil, I could not see him. He took slow steps towards me and sat facing me. He moved his hand forward and removed the veil from my face. I looked at him properly. His sharp jawline and hazel eyes. His eyes are the most captivating thing on his face. Then I looked at his rough lips which I wanted to kiss.

I do not know what even got inside of me and without any further delay I slammed my lips on his. It’s not my first time kissing someone, I have kissed some other guys too but it's different. After some time, he started kissing me roughly it was not a soft kiss but a rough one which I liked, he then held my bare waist and pushed me towards his chest. He bites my lower lips and I can feel that blood has started to come. I was out of breath but he was busy exploring my mouth with his tongue. When I got to know he was not in the mood to leave me I patted his chest for the oxygen and thank God he finally broke the kiss.

“I think I should change”. I finally said after some time.

“Let me help you in changing.” He said and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I sat on the chair which was kept in front of the mirror. I started taking out the jewellery and he was helping me in removing my hairpins. I took out my jewellery except the nuptial chain and he finally opened my hair.

He moved closer to my neck and slid my hair. He planted a soft kiss there. Then he moved his hand on my back and opened the string of my blouse. The blouse got loose and he slid one side of the blouse from my shoulder and started kissing me there. My eyes were closed as I was too shy to see my reflection in the mirror.

He bites my neck skin and I hissed in pain. He then made me stand and pinned me on the wall and this time he opened my blouse completely and I was just in a bra. He licked my cleavage line and slid the bra strap. His hands were roaming in every corner like a hungry tiger. He then opened the sting of lehenga and it slid into the floor. Now I was just in a bra and panty.

He halted his actions and looked at me, trust me this made me embarrassed. He was looking at my breast, he then moved his hand on my nipples which were poking out from the bra. He touched there and that time I moaned in pleasure.

He then picked me up and laid me on a bed. He started undressing himself, I felt bad as I wanted to do it the same as he did with me, but it was okay I will do it another time. He slid his boxers and I gulped looking at his length. He hovered over me and without any delay he started kissing me, biting me, and licking me. He unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere; I immediately hid it from my hand. He smirked looking at me and removed my hand from there. He first touched my nipple and then took my right breast nipple in his mouth.

“Ahhhh oh god.” Unknowingly these words rolled out of my mouth. It was my first time experiencing this. He was sucking my nipple like a kid and then licked it because of which I moaned in pleasure. He did the same thing with others. He then started going down while kissing my body. He tore my pantie and looked at my womanhood carefully.