Chapter 03: Punishment

Akriti POV:

I woke up at 4 in the morning. I don’t usually wake up this early but I am thirsty. So, I stood up from the bed and went towards the kitchen. After some time I reached there and started drinking water but then only I heard someone's footsteps sound, I came out of the kitchen and then my gaze fell on my devil husband no doubt who was looking handsome.

He was wearing a trouser and a T-shirt and also he was holding a water bottle. Looks like he was going to the gym, it was my first time seeing him going to the gym this early. Maybe he always wakes up at this time as it is the second day of my living here. I was so lost in thought that I didn’t notice when he went.

I hurriedly followed him, I also entered inside. Then I saw the t-shirt he was wearing was on the floor and his upper body was bare. I know I have seen him naked but by seeing this view something happened in my stomach.

“no one told you it's bad to stare at someone,” he said while smirking. Oh god only I know how much I want to beat him but I am not even half of his size he can easily kill me like a mosquito. He is strong because he does gym and here, I sleep till 10 am.

I think I should also start working out daily so that one day I can beat him. I came out of my dreamland and started giving myself a tour. I noticed different types of equipment that were present there. My eyes fell on dumbbells which were of different weights. I think I should do this as I need some strength in my arms so that I can protect myself. I was about to pick it up but then only he said

“Looks like you have never been to the gym.”

“First you have to do warm up so that your body will heat, little witch.” He taunted me making me feel dumb.

“Yes I know I was just looking at it, I don’t need your help,” I said and went to the treadmill because he was also doing the same thing. Now I will not make myself a joke in front of him whatever he will do I will follow that. I walked on the treadmill for some time right now he was doing God knows what. After some time I came off the treadmill and started copying him. I did some exercises and till that, I was tired my whole body was sweating. I think it was enough for today I was about to leave but then only he called me,

“Wait.”

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, “pass me this dumbbell.” He said I looked at the dumbbells they were looking heavy.

“Why do you think I will help you?” I retorted.

“Because you are my wife,” he said being shameless.

Without saying anything I walked out of there. After some time I reached his room. My whole body was sweating so I hurriedly went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I was washing my hair when I heard the sound of knocking, he told me to come outside quickly as he had to go to his office today early, maybe because of the meeting. He embarrassed me last night in front of his friends now see what I will do with you. I smirked after thinking about the sinister plan.

Reyansh POV:

She came to the gym and started copying me. She thought that I would not notice but I did. Honestly, I never had so much fun in my entire life while doing gym like today. There is no doubt that she is physically weak, who in the hell got exhausted just in warmup? All the time I did my best not to smile.

The funniest thing was when she gulped looking at those heavy dumbbells when I asked her to pass me those. I did it deliberately to see what she would do but I was shocked when she ignored me. I think I should teach her a lesson. After finishing my workout I went towards my room. I picked my clothes from the wardrobe and opened the bathroom door but it was closed from the inside. Maybe she is inside.